View Poll Results: Who will be America's Next Top Model?

Voters
254. You may not vote on this poll
  • Natasha

110 43.31%
  • Jaslene

75 29.53%
  • Renee

69 27.17%
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will be America's Next Top Model?

Re: Who will be America's Next Top Model?

i just dont know why, but i got a feel that both finalist will have horrible runway walks

FORT Fogey

Renee is twenty and she looks like she is forty and she has no neck. Natasha needs to go back to blonde or a lighter shade of brown and dress better because she gives off the illusion she is large.

Frankly I'm quite angry with this season of ANTM and Tyra's hypocritical decision of cutting Diana and Whitney. I believe they both were the strongest girls there and were perfect candidates for the title. Besides them, Sam was equally impressive with her waif look, but apparently Tyra Banks the former model has a different view of a successful look.

Personally, besides her lackluster height, Jaslene will win because of her impressive walk and wonderful proportions, but due to the lack of diversity in the industry, no one will want to book the "Cha Cha Diva" which is sad because with some fine tuning in prescence, Jaslene can boom.

So Jaslene is my vote for "America's Next Top 'Model'".

But over all, I think this cycle was very lackluster and the direction of the show has become disappointing in so many aspects...

if jaslene wins people will want to book her, i mean the girl can model, so she will continue modeling after she wins..

I hope Natasha wins because I've admired her attitude throughout the whole cycle. I never thought I would choose on personality, but there you have it. I admit it.

I think all three have done great work throughout the cycle.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey

Girl needs to make boots and stilletos her greatest friends she'll ever have!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2381673;
    I'm really excited that we're down to the final three because now we are just one week away from finding out who will be America's Next Top Model! Who do you think will be the last girl standing next week? Vote for your favorite, but don't just name your winner. Tell us why you think she is the best.
    easy decision for me: Natasha. Yes Natasha had an illness in this episode but I think that was a short term anomoly. Natasha has IMO the best portfolio,has the strongest learning curve and the best facial features of any of the remaining contestants.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2382491;
    I hope Natasha wins because I've admired her attitude throughout the whole cycle. I never thought I would choose on personality, but there you have it. I admit it.

I think all three have done great work throughout the cycle.
    Really? I thought this was an unexpected final 3, I thought Renee of these three would might be in because the catty attitude would translate to passion.

I think Natasha could win because she is very confident and that attributes to her immense beauty, but I don't know how she'd carry herself in the commercial, but then again when Tyra gets on their backs for only having one look, I don't think it matters.

FORT Fogey

I think - Jaslene
    I want - Renee
    Voted Renee

FORT Regular

I *want* it to be Natasha, but I *think* it will be Jaslene. I totally love both of them, though, so I'll be happy with either one. I think Natasha is just adorable - I would love to see her win!

Edited to say I voted for Jaslene, just because I think that's who Tyra will pick.

If the judges want a top model than Jaslene is the choice. Fresh, amazing photo's, confident, breathes modeling, great personality, was even pointed out by one of her competetors that she was the best choice to win.

Renne is my second choice. Great photo's and is a very gorgeous person.

Voting for Jaslene, but wouldnt mind if Renne gets it.