View Poll Results: Who will be America's Next Top Model?

Voters
254. You may not vote on this poll
  • Natasha

110 43.31%
  • Jaslene

75 29.53%
  • Renee

69 27.17%
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will be America's Next Top Model?

FORT Newbie

Re: Who will be America's Next Top Model?

natasha
    i really hope she wins

FORT Newbie

my 2 fav are natasha and jas
    i want them to be in the final two

I dun know!!!! Maybe....Renee!!!

FORT Newbie

I want Renee to win, but think Jaslene will, with Natasha 2nd. Renee has the b**** edit of course, but it is reality TV and I'm thinking Tyra wants the diversity of a Latina winner.

My vote is for Jaslene. Not only does she want it the most out of the three, she has been the most consistent over the course of the show. She may not have been called first every week, but her photos were still good almost every week. In fact, i can only think of tw shots of hers that I wasn't fond of. Renee and Nata, on the other hand, took a long time to get going, and were lucky they weren't cut in the first few weeks of the show.

I feel bad for Nata that the others ganged up on her, but I agree that no matter how sick she was, she could have given more effort than she did on a half hour shoot. That annoys me, when there are so many girls who could have been there, and she just kind of gives up. To me, there's something off about her appearance, too. I don't know if it's how squinty her eyes can get , or how she bunches her nose up or what, but it bugs me. And while she takes great pictures, I don't know if she's conventionally beautiful enough to be a Covergirl model.

Renee is just a straight up b****, and even though her pictures have been getting better and better, I hope she goes home next. And even though I don't think she looks as old as some other people do, I don't think she can pull off being a young, fresh faced Covergirl spokesperson. At least, I don't think the judges will think that she can do it.

On the flip side, while I love love love Jaslene, sometimes I wonder if her look is too hard or fierce for Covergirl stuff, too. I hope not. I can't wait to see their Covergirl shoot!!!

OMG this is the best top 3 ever in ANTM history

can't pick
    Work ! Shake it ! Pop it ! Dont Break It !

FORT Fogey

I wish this was a two-question poll: Who do you think will win and who do you want to win? I voted for who I think will win (Jaslene) but my answer would've been different for who I want (Natasha).

i voted for jaslene, because i know she is going to win, but i really want to see nata as antm.. =)

I want Jaslene to win. And of course, Jaslene will win with Renee coming in close. I agree, may be one of the best final 3.

I wILL nOt ShOw WhIt LOVE antmwannabe's Avatar

JASLENE for me all the way she better make the final 2 and work that RUNWAY hopefully she wins. Plus i wouldn't mind if Nata won but JASLENE is my top pick.