Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/16 Episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

xCanadas Next Top Modelx Go_Renee!!'s Avatar

Re: 5/16 Episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Crimzoid;2380913;
    I honestly don't think Jaslene will be the winner. I don't see how it is "so obvious" that she will. However if by chance she does, I won't even care that i was wrong just because i will be in such shock and anger and Tyra and the gang.
    I agree, and with your comments about it being weird Tyra would say Jaslene had no potential cycle 7 and then pick her to win cycle 8. But, sadly, I can already hear the lines coming out of Tyra's mouth, as Jaslene sits smiling by her side on the Tyra Banks Show: " I guess what this cycle of ANTM has taught us all is to take defeat graciously and never give up, because dreams can come true, right?". Ugh! To dust off an 80s chestnut:
    " Gag me with a spoon! Gross!"
    I would love to see Renee win, but wouldn't kill anyone if Natasha did.
    I think Renee will get comments on looking old, maybe, which is why editing kept Nigel and Tyra's earlier old comments in the show. I dunno about the accent thing...
    Aaaah!! The tensioN!!

I can actually see all 3 girls possibly winning, but i don't necessarily think some of them would carry the title of ANTM very well.

It would ruin the show for me if Renee won. Pulling for a Natasha or Jaslene win.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

God I hope Renee or Natasha wins.

Manlene...I mean Draglene would be the worst winner since Naima.

If Renee wins, it would make up for Samantha being eliminated so early but its obvious she isnt. They tried to make her look like a bitch last episode.....

The runway and commercial in the preview looked alot better than last cycles.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Well the only thing I wouldn't like if Nata won would be because of Tyra's comments last night .. "well maybe they are jealous of you" .. what a way to inflate Nata's head even more!
    Wasting away another summer...

Natasha would be all over the place on the runway and after Caridee's performance last cycle on the runway, I doubt they would put someone else up there that cant really walk. Im guessing for Renee and Jaslene final two with Jaslene winning. She wants it and deserves it. And whoever said that Jaslene isnt likable must not have been watching this cycle, because obviously someone is voting her as CG of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by jaylaaaa;2380659;
    Finale yaaaaaaay!

Um, about Asslene's winning, I don't think Seventeen likes her.

Seventeen is not that big a deal. Elite and CG are the two that matter.
    Seventeen will throw anybody on their cover. If they do not like the winner it's still a plus because ANTM has a large young female viewership, therefore the cover and the spread to them is all about using ANTM to promote their magazine.
    Its not like with Elite and CG, Seventeen is not paying for anything.
    Last edited by taffina; 05-10-2007 at 10:34 AM.

FORT Newbie

So if Jaslene wins, I suppose it would be the first time the winner of the go-sees challenge wins the title?

^ yup. well unless you count the fact that Danielle was supposedly the winner of the go-sees in cycle 6. but technically Danielle didn't win because she was late

CG is really the one that matter most. Elite can give the winner a contract, but they don't really have to invest in her if they don't like her. I really don't care who wins. All of the spoilers has Jaslene winning. As for Natasha, we have been MADE to love her despite her confident/delusional comments. Renee gotten the bitch edit so she won't win.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein