Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627
Results 261 to 270 of 270

Thread: 5/16 Episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

  1. #261
    Moi
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    chez moi
    Posts
    633

    Re: 5/16 Episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

    Well, I think Nasty is going to win, just because Tyra obviously likes her and whoever Tyra likes wins, whether they have any model potential or not. Nasty is too short to be a model. They are claiming she is 5'7". I think 5'6" is probably more like it. She's another Eva -- who was also a Tyra favorite who had no possibility of making it as a real model. She turned up on television, and so will Nasty when she wins.

    The only other possibility is Jaslene, just because they do occasionally pay attention to criticism. Criticism stars building because Tyra doesn't like blondes. WHAM! A blonde wins. Now criticism has building that no Latinas have won...we have Jaslene (who really does seem to be good.) I don't think Renee has a chance -- they did blonde LAST cycle.

    Oh, well, we'll see.....
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

  2. #262
    FORT Regular Binah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    118

    Re: 5/16 Episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

    No Latinas have won? Untrue. What about Yoanna and Naima?

  3. #263
    ascension Celsiso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    932

    Re: 5/16 Episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

    Yoanna's Caucasion, and Naima is 50% black, 25% Mexican, and 25% Caucasian. So I guess Naima is a little bit latina.

  4. #264
    Moi
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    chez moi
    Posts
    633

    Re: 5/16 Episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Binah;2395999;
    No Latinas have won? Untrue. What about Yoanna and Naima?
    From what I've read -- sketchily admittedly -- they didn't identify themselves as Latina as Jaslene does....
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

  5. #265
    Big Electric Cat jasmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,802

    Re: 5/16 Episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Celsiso;2396020;
    Yoanna's Caucasion, and Naima is 50% black, 25% Mexican, and 25% Caucasian. So I guess Naima is a little bit latina.
    Yoanna's mother, I think, was Mexican.
    Token Christian.

    If truth is relative, how do you know?

  6. #266
    FORT Fogey miadora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    516

    Re: 5/16 Episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by AKat;2395947;
    Well, I think Nasty is going to win, just because Tyra obviously likes her and whoever Tyra likes wins, whether they have any model potential or not. Nasty is too short to be a model. They are claiming she is 5'7". I think 5'6" is probably more like it. She's another Eva -- who was also a Tyra favorite who had no possibility of making it as a real model. She turned up on television, and so will Nasty when she wins.
    I agree with you on all of this except your point that Nasty Troll will turn up on television. I don't think that would happen. Her use of English is awful. Her television career will end with the short (very short) segments she will do on the Tyra show.

  7. #267
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    uh
    Posts
    5,017

    Re: 5/16 Episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

    Yoanna is half Mexicano.

  8. #268
    FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Scotland,I'm Cold
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2396036;
    Yoanna is half Mexicano.
    And Naima was Black,White,Latina,Japanese,Ru ssian,Icelandic,Antartican,Mar tian and lets not forget an American citizen (Well she claims to be everything). I don't understand why people hate Natasha and like Jaslene because Jaslene has potential in some areas of fashion but Natasha has more.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

  9. #269
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    uh
    Posts
    5,017

    Re: 5/16 Episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

    Silly RuRu, she was also Svalbardian, Andorran, and French Guianan!

    Ugh, I really hope Natasha wins.

  10. #270
    FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Scotland,I'm Cold
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2396072;
    Silly RuRu, she was also Svalbardian, Andorran, and French Guianan!

    Ugh, I really hope Natasha wins.
    I swear you call me RuRu once more I'll treet you to a Glasgow Kiss <-----(for once I'm not smiling with my eyes).I hope Natasha wins too.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.