Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: America’s Next Top Model 8: Interview with Brittany, 5/3/07

CCL

Re: America’s Next Top Model 8: Interview with Brittany, 5/3/07

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar;2367347;
    btw, is this now every single girl who has described Jaslene as "cha-cha diva?"
    That's what I was thinking.

A great interview. I'm really impressed with her. She explained everything well and gave a lot of insight into the whole ANTM process.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Newbie

Awesome, awesome interview with Brittany! Also nice of her to fill in the blanks about what really happened. Brittany was and still is my favorite from this season. I hope she does pursue modeling and make all her fans proud! I wish her the greatest luck with modeling and will keep my eyes open for her in the future.

I was never a Brittany fan, but I feel that she stood up for herself well, and really cleared up some confusion I had about the whole short term memory thing.

It's nice to hear that the house isn't drama 24/7, and I truly wish her luck in whatever she decides to persue, modeling wise or not.
    Currently Loving: Mystery from The Pickup Artist
    Currently Excited About: The modeling competition that I'm in! Wish me luck, guys...
    *Runner Up in the Kyle XY Caption Contest! Whoo!*

Quote Originally Posted by RealityDiva;2368532;
    I was never a Brittany fan, but I feel that she stood up for herself well, and really cleared up some confusion I had about the whole short term memory thing.

It's nice to hear that the house isn't drama 24/7, and I truly wish her luck in whatever she decides to persue, modeling wise or not.
    I love when she said she liked being with the girls in the house and it was fun. Brit has a real positive attitude and a good perspective.

Ha!,this is an awesome interview,Brit's such and intelligent girl.I'm also really happy she told what truly happened,and not what the show showed.It was also pretty surprising to know she actually good pretty good feed-backs from the designers,and she only got critiques due to her walk,makes me wonder how in the hell then in the show they made it seem like the designers hated her.Oh well,as she'd say,this is reality tv no more.

She's also pretty smart and honest to admit she does have flaws,think that I highly doutb Jaslene will do whenever she gets eliminated.

However,I wish Brittany well,and I hope she gets out there and proves a lots of thoughts wrong.

Good day.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

Love all the new girls!!! CharmBuster's Avatar

Fav interview. Brit is such a sweet smart girl.Who knows she is poweful and a model in the making.I have alll my hopes she can suceed, her picstures are for me.. THE BEST OF ANTM!! Not one fo them were bad.

I liked the honesty of her answers.

1. The person she didn't get along with most was Diana. The reason? "...Diana didn’t really like me much. She sort of thought I was kind of annoying, which she told me, and, you know, I am kind of annoying, so it’s completely fair."

2. No real drama queens cause it takes two to fight.

3. The taxi incident and her meltdown: " ... really it was more my fault because I should have allowed myself more time for any extenuating circumstances. I mean had there been traffic, it would have been the same situation. So, it was poor judgment and a poor call on my part. The temper tantrum was over-the-top and ridiculous, and I knew I was going home, and I was very upset. I felt that I had lost absolutely everything."

4. The tantrum itself and it being overheard: " Renee told me when we figured out Priscilla might be one of the judges. I did apologize to her, which they did not show, when I first got called up when we were in the elimination room, for my behavior and my outburst and told her I was completely out-of-line and that I owed her an apology—that that type of behavior was very un-poised and unbecoming of anyone."

5. And her walk on the go-sees? "... a disaster."

I just wish she would have commented on the part about none of the designers wanting to hire her.

Good interview!

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar

Brittany's answers were extremely smart and mature, and she seems like a very nice girl who knows that nobody is perfect.

Plus, I loved her answer for this one:
    Was there any one person that was responsible for creating the most drama in the house?

Not really because it does take two people to have an argument and create a fight, so I think it was really sort of everything combined.

Premium Member

Thanks for a lovely interview, SV. Brittany is really well spoken and sweet, I wish her the best.

They braided my . . . first off, they gave me $27.99 hair out of a package, but beyond that, they dyed my hair about seven or eight times to match the color in the weave, and it blistered. My scalp had blisters on it, and, then, they braided it up, which ripped the blisters off and my skin off. So, my scalp was actually scabbed and bleeding underneath of the weave, and it got to the point where it was so bad that I had blood running down at points
    This is just beyond ridiculous, to put her through this much pain and damage her hair like that. It makes my head hurt just reading it. Shame on you Tyra.

Amanda from Cycle 3 said her weave made her scalp bleed too. It also had to be removed.
    Is this Fear Factor or a modeling competition!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast