Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: America’s Next Top Model 8: Interview with Brittany, 5/3/07

LOVE::Tori.Jenah.Heather gasalong's Avatar

Re: America’s Next Top Model 8: Interview with Brittany, 5/3/07

Dang!!! she was an infatua of reality TV!!! that's suck!

when i read her interview just make me love her even more she seems so nice and really lovely!
    how bad her hairs was they didn't show! and let her be that crybaby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCKS!

she need to has somuch passion about high-fashion! she will do well in High-*fashion industry if she fixed her walk because right now she already got the look and the strongest portfolio

OMG! i love Britt!!!!!!!!! love till i die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by gasalong; 05-04-2007 at 02:12 AM.
    you guys should use standard look (teal) if you want FORT to look more sexy!

Not a fan of her's. But I wish her luck.

She will do good in catalog shoots

But in runway shows no way!

Best whishes Britt

Really great interview SV. Brittany came across as saavy and genuine. I love that she admitted she can be annoying and didn't try to make it all about the editing.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

oh I love her. And I so know what she is talking about with the coloring. I pretty much had my scalp blister, flake and bleed after a few colorings in one day. So i can't imagine them doing those tight braids and that cheap weave? How you gonna make a top model with Sally's Beauty discount halloween hair? Anyway, she's lovely and I want to mouth kiss her all night.

I wish all the girls that are interested in this show will read these interviews before applying.

I really hate when people complain about how they were portrayed (I'm not talking about Britney, just speaking in general).

After 8 cycles, you have to know what to expect. And we (as viewers) also have to understand how this shows work. ANTM has always been and will always be a reality show. It sometimes amazes me how some people take this thing seriously.

Anyway, I know Britney will do well in the fashion industry.

FORT Newbie

it would've been nice to see a red head win. oh well. i'm going to have to say she is my favorite contestant of all ANTM. just a little more than ann. but yeah i wasn't fooled at all with the edit they gave her. i knew other stuff was up. the critiques are so much longer than they show too. when they had bonus vids on upn they would hsow extended critiques, so in this situation you'd see her apologize. she also took repsonsibility for her actions and said she should've given herself more time even if the cab thing didn't happen. love her to bits.

She's real

Yuck about her weave. I wonder if it really cost $27.99. Love the interview.

Brittany is awesome. She is intelligent and I love that she will continue to persue modelling.
    She comes across as very genuine.
    No wonder her scalp was so sensitve, they dyed it so many times to match the weave.
    Also, for the person who said "you know it's reality tv do not complain about editing."
    Well....how was Brittany to know they would take her going to a door and trying to ring the bell and turn it into her not having the correct address?

Anyway, at least the designers had positive things to say, and told her, her portfolio was best.
    See, we never got to read their report to Tyra. For all we know, they all could have sent something that said, "Would not book her now, but if she worked on her walk, definitely."
    Instead we got the impression they HATED her...which was not true.

by not showing some important parts of what really happened... the episode depicted her as a complete mess =/. but i love this girl and she was my favourite to win this season. great interview, and good luck in the future, brit!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast