Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/9 Episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

Re: 5/9 Episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by willl;2365713;
    And I think Jaslene will be eliminated next week. Tyra probably wants a top 3 of mothers.
    We can only hope.

FORT Newbie

did these 4 girls refuse to do anything in the previous photoshoot??
    dionne does not feel comfortable to take photo with kim
    but she made it
    what abt the others???
    do they?

FORT Fogey

Yeah we can only hope, like we have been in the past 5 weeks or 6...

FORT Newbie

Joanie was never in the bottom two.
    -Obviously, Jaslene dances. & Natasha may/may not. depending on if she goes. since shes sick. If she doesnt go to the photo shoot, she'll be eliminated. I think Renee dances cause if you watch the first episodes, shes dancing and cheering. Plus, last night she put the guys hand on her ass. She knows what she has to do to win.
    Dionne complains. and she sucks.

Its also not based on MOMS. Its not americas next top mom. its model.
    I think Renee is the one verbally attacked. No one likes her (well, I do) but she'll defend herself.

If Natasha doesnt do the shoot, shes 100% eliminated. And Im 99.9% sure Dionne is next to go home. buh bye!

SO.

Call Out order

4. Dionne/Natasha
    3. Dionne/Natasha
    2.Jaslene/Renee
    1.Jaslene/Renee

Top 2 is definitely Jaslene/Renee. Id be happy with either winner.

& a lot of people thought WHITNEY was going to win. Everyone chooses favorites. Renee was right when she said Whitney and Diana would never be on the cover of Vouge.

Dionne has the only weak photo shoot yesterday. Shes gone. and there will be no black girl in the final 3.
    Last edited by jasmar; 05-03-2007 at 04:16 PM. Reason: removed a lot of nasty comments

FORT Fogey

I've just discover one thing, there is a poll on CW, is it new?
    How can they put this up soooooooo late. Oh my gosh, Jaslene is leading, tell me it's not fake.
    Last edited by jasmar; 05-03-2007 at 04:20 PM. Reason: remarks related to flaming post

xCanadas Next Top Modelx Go_Renee!!'s Avatar

Unless Renee goes super-bitchy next week, I'll still want her to win. In her confessional on the ANTM website, she said she was sad Jael left and that she could now feel the tension rising. She could tell the competition was gonna get " cut-throat". Do you think this is why Renee gets bitchy again? Maybe she's getting protective and freaked? I think it's possible Renee could win, considering the amount of screen time she's had. I was SO shocked Britt went home, although I didn't like her. She was a good model and only made ONE mistake ( The memory thing wasn't a mistake, since it wasn't her fault.) It's totally thrown me off now! If it came down to, e.g Jaslene and Natasha, who would win? Since Jaslene was strong at the start but then weaker, and Natasha was weak at the start and then stronger. Jaslene has picked it up again though...hm...

Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;2365906;
    I've just discover one thing, there is a poll on CW, is it new?
    How can they put this up soooooooo late. Oh my gosh, Jaslene is leading, tell me it's not fake.
    Are you talking about the Top Model Popularity Poll? Because that poll isn't new. It's been on the CW site ever since Cycle 8 premiered. Jaslene started out at the top, but Jael quickly caught up and tied with her. Actually, Jael was higher than her for a while there, but Jaslene has retaken her top spot since then. It was always a neck-and-neck race between the two of them. None of the other girls have ever come close, which surprises me. You'd think Natasha would have made it higher than that by now. She's slowly catching up though. Just kind of late.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Renee!!;2365949;
    Unless Renee goes super-bitchy next week, I'll still want her to win. In her confessional on the ANTM website, she said she was sad Jael left and that she could now feel the tension rising.
    She could cbecome the biggest bitch for all I care and i'd still want her to win. I'd actually like to see a season of this show done where all we saw were the shoots and challenges (which means they could do more challenges and possibly more shoots each week instead of showing the bitching) just to see how that would turn out. You'd have to judge them on their potential as a model and not whether or not you liked their personality.

no matter what she's doing... i still vote for her!!! because She just Got IT!!! go team Mom
    Last edited by jasmar; 05-03-2007 at 04:20 PM. Reason: lingo

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SunDee;2366012;
    no matter what she's doing... i still vote for her!!! coz She just Got IT!!! go team Mom
    I just hope Jaslene or Dionne bite the dust.
    Last edited by jasmar; 05-03-2007 at 04:20 PM. Reason: avatar talk