Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: 5/9 Episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

Re: 5/9 Episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

You wont be the only one that's happy
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

I'd be happy, but its obvious Jaslene's going to win.

Well one can hope that she doesn't
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

I think Tyra's had her pegged to win from the start much like with CariDee.

FORT Fogey

If Jaslene wins, it's as good as saying she was better than everyone else last cycle, and possibly Caridee. It's just stupid whenever a castoff comes back to win. I'm hoping she gets booted soon, but I know they've been wanting to see her walk the runway show, so I don't expect her to be in trouble till next week.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2377949;
    Why is this surprising? I think everyone pretty much knows by now that Tyra is going to control who wins and who doesn't. Every judge could dislike who the winner is and if Tyra wantedher to win she would. It's just like with the eliminations, you often hear all the judges disliking a contestant by Tyra liking her and as a result she stays.
    See I think the opposite. This may be Tyra's show, but I think it's Covergirl and Seventeen magazine that running this show. Season 1 & 2 was all Tyra and company. I think Tyra and the judges are just making up crap to eliminate a girl because Coverygirl has already decided who they want to represent them. Plus the judges keep contradicting themselves. Besides if we go off their critiques, then how do you explain people like Elyse, YayYay, Tocarra, Ann and even Eugenia doing so well after the show? It darn sure wasn't because they didn't have a personality or had dead eyes.

Still like the show, but hate that they strayed so far away from real modeling challenges like they did in season 1 & 2. Oh yeah, we need fresh new judges. Get rid of Twiggy (old thoughts and ideas), Nigels (surely there's better photographers out there with fresh eyes.) and Ms. Jay (can teach runway, but not be a judge with those stupid ruffles each time a girl eliminated). Wheww, I feel better now