Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen In Your Life Without ANTM?!

Re: What Will Happen If Your Life Without Antm ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiez;2342122;
    The amazing, opinionated members such as hi_guy, IamBEAN, CrossingGuard , theart83, TheLastSoul, Nightfall realm, holy crap so much more, everything about you guys keeps FORT an interesting place.
    I got a shoutout for being opinionated. lmao. That's awesome. I think. lol.

Thank you very much.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    The Crack-ups!
    Ruairidh1992, Maxam, many more:
    The amazing, historic FORT members never fail to grace our computer screens with hilariousness, humor and wit and we hope it will never end. One million laughing similies cannot exprees how funny you guys are!
    Aw Cookiez

I'd like to thank Cookiez for making this forum fierce and trying support the Cha Cha divas around the Globe.A11Y7 for being so fun and talking to me all the time by pm(ing) and ANTMWANNABE.I'd like to thank Kahlen_Rocks! for giving me something to post about(you are my beotch!!!) to Charmedp321 for disscusing the fierceness of Vlada,Maxam for cracking me up and Mayuhkers for agreeing with me that Scotland is fierce

I'd like to dedicate this post to someone who is no longer with us (doesn't post here no more) Kimlaska!! our fight about Jael made me a full-time FORT FANATIC and made me meet all these hilarious people and if you type my username in your search-engine that fight would appear.I also love the mods who will hopefully let all these posts stay up!
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

OMGZ, you guys! Y'all makin' me all teary up in hear!

The Artists:
    A11Y7, Asieypuffz, Travisio, charlieboy, gasalong, ANTMA, Martinique and Celsio and many more; you guys are so talented and creative, you make the rest of us look like a kid with chalk. You give us the best avatars and your services and time for us are sooooo appreciated.
    FORT would be plain without you guys.
    Awwww Cookiez ! . That was so sweet of you ! Thank you for the shout out !! Awww I you !

The Fashionistas:
    Kahlen_Rocks, CoconutOil, Charmedp321, ClrDeLun, Abul and Flipsideboy90 and so many more, you guys are the chicest, stylish and wittiest peeps on the net.
    You contributions, help and information of the fashion world are needless to say really great.
    I'm a fashionista, yay!

That was very nice, Cookiez
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

FORT Fogey

The Fashionistas:
    Kahlen_Rocks, CoconutOil, Charmedp321, ClrDeLun, Abul and Flipsideboy90 and so many more, you guys are the chicest, stylish and wittiest peeps on the net.
    You contributions, help and information of the fashion world are needless to say really great.
    Cookiez you are so amazing, i think i get along with you becuase we share alot of the same opinions...i hope you stay with FORT forever

Kahlen_Rocks even though you have your way you are truely something special to FORT you are very knowledgable(sp?) about the fashion industry and ANTM

CoconutOil you always manage to bring new things to my favorite thread "Real Models" thank you for that

TokyoNights thanks for the Screencaps for bring to use you are needed here

Ruairidh1992 words cant describe how awesome you are, thanks for all the funnies you have made and the help you have given me it may not seem like alot to you but it means alot to me

And John for sticking with me and not giving up on my bad posting habits...if it wasnt for him i would not be here i would be booted off this site on to some other second rate site....I thank him....

And BTW if i ever got booted from this forum i would find another way to get on here and voice my opinions i love this forum too much to just forget about it...if i did get booted and logged on again everyone would know it was me becuase i would express me love for Vlada too much

I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS

Charmedp321 you make me blush,group hug
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Re: What Will Happen In Your Life Without Antm ?!

Awww, thank you Cookiez, mayukhers112, and ruairidh1992! I'm an artist! YAYZZZ! You guys mean so much to me. Thank you for your kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by A11Y7;2342292;
    Awww, thank you Cookiez, mayukhers112, and ruairidh1992! I'm an artist! YAYZZZ! You guys mean so much to me. Thank you for your kind words.
    Your welcomeI'm a comedian(YESSS!!!)
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Re: What Will Happen In Your Life Without Antm ?!

Although I've only been here for a little while I've grown to like a lot of you very much . It would suck if ANTM was canceled because I'd only have Lost on Wednesdays . ANTM gives me things to talk about for days and days too.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

FORT Fogey

And then, last but is always first in my heartÖ

Mayukhers112:
    The most fiercest, most ferocious supermodel in the NJ, his help, entertainment, advice and everything he does is priceless to me.
    If I hadn't have recieved that latop from my aunt, if hadn't have spent 3 days trying to get an internet connection, if I hadn't have gone completely mental trying to find ANTM recaps, I would have never have stumbled across the greatest best friend I could've ever met... (online)... haha, JK babe.
    Love you forever hun!
    Girl, you know how hard it is if I don't talk to you every day. And we both go ape-crazy if the pager system isn't working haha. I love you SO much hun, haha. We laugh, joke, and do whatever about the silliest things/people SLUTMUFFIN~~~ Mwahh. BFFL~~~

Also, Travisio, haha, you're so awesome. I talk to you almost every day, and I don't think we have a conversation without using more than one tilde, Brandy's quote "I was making a joke to make myself laugh...", or Tyra's Tiffany spasm. Haha.

ANTM Mega Fan, you helped me getting into commercial print modeling haha, and I'll always love you for that. And, child, you're so funny! LOL. Even though we haven't talked in ages, you're still amazin'~

Blankoboriqua, haha, what can I say without pointing to my signature? BLANKO112, BABY! haha

A11Y7, aaah haha girl, making up fake Alaskan and Ukrainian names for the ANTM applications was too fierce for words. Haha, you and I see eye to eye on so many things. Guuurl! I love you! haha

Cath31, we endured a little "FORT Crisis" together haha. Yaay for being fierce! lol

Maxam, you seriously CRACK ME UP. You make me feel like a nerd whenever I snort at what you say hahaha. You're HILARIOUS.

Kahlen Rocks...don't think I hate you! Haha, I think you're fierce. We differ greatly in opinon, but you're still awesome.

Ruairidh! OMG, hahahahaha, you're HILARIOUS. You're so funny, and I really love ya. Haha.

IamBEAN, you know more about fashion than everyone on the forum combined. Thanks especially for sticking up for Mumbai! Haha.

Also, some shout outs to BigMacs, I Love Kahlen, kerumfetti, Vikica, Francis, and potatowedgie. Y'all are too fierce!
    Last edited by mayukhers112; 04-20-2007 at 10:48 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast