Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What Will Happen In Your Life Without ANTM?!

Re: What Will Happen If Your Life Without Antm ?!

Lol, I don't know. To me, ANTM is a TV show, not exactly a life altering event...But it's what brought me to FORT and this is where I met 2 of my best friends so...I do owe it a lot. Especially my fascination with photography and designing now. I shudder to think what kind of person I'd have become if I'd continued to dream of becoming a lawyer. No offense to lawyers though.

Wow, this was sentimental.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

FORT Newbie

if i could live without cycles6-7 i'd be ok, if i could live without cycle8 i'd be happy, but i can't live without cycles 1-3

The only thing I'd miss is fighting and complaining with you guys and all the fun we have here.It would make me sad because this forum is the only reason I came to FORT and this thread would soon die Basically the only thing I'd miss is you guys (Especially Cookiez,A11Y7 and Kahlen_Rocks because it doesn't seem right when me and Kahlen_Rocks don't squableI'd also miss Charmedp321,Mayuhkers and Maxam,I'd miss everybody).

I guess I wouldn't post here,and I would watch another show instead :/.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2341129;
    The only thing I'd miss is fighting and complaining with you guys and all the fun we have here.It would make me sad because this forum is the only reason I came to FORT and this thread would soon die Basically the only thing I'd miss is you guys (Especially Cookiez,A11Y7 and Kahlen_Rocks because it doesn't seem right when me and Kahlen_Rocks don't squableI'd also miss Charmedp321,Mayuhkers and Maxam,I'd miss everybody).

I'd miss you too, Im so glad we all met up on this site, i dont ever want to leave it

Id also mmiss out on ALOT of great girls on the show and photos the are so vivid in my mind day after day

....I wouldnt want to move to New York to work for a modelin agency which i will do after college

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2341129;
    Aww, haha I'd miss you too!

OMG, I feel so sad talking about this haha

Okay, y'all may think this is total ludicrous, but I was going through a lot of, well, depression after I lost a certain family member in January who lived with us...it was so, so, so painful. However, all my bffls at school and out of school (including Cookiez, who I seriously LOVE if I don't make that clear enough with every single post lol) helped me cope through this and stuff. Along with that was ANTM...lol, I seriously LOVE this show so much OMG. I just love waiting for the girls to come out, and I do little OCD-dances right before the finales. Haha. And, of course, I love the international destinations, and I know I annoy all of you with that haha. But with the eighth season starting, I became a lot happier again, and even though I'm still very sad frequently, just watching ANTM or seeing Tyra scream just makes me feel...nice? lol.

~~End Sentimental Value~~ haha

EDIT: And I also got into a bit of commercial modeling after I watched the show, and it seriously, like, made me get into fashion and stuff a bit more. And it ~broadened my idea of beauty~. lol

FORT Fan

antm isn't some out of this world blessing! life will go on when this show's ratings finally die.

I wouldn't have anything to look forward to on Wednesday , and to talk about the next few days after it was on ! Can't do it , this show has grown on me over the years to the point where I'm obsessive about it , unfortunatey ... LOL .

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar

I was just thinking about the same thing yesterday. The thing with 'America's Next Top Model' is that it has become so much more then just a TV show to a lot of people. Millions of people discuss their thoughts and feelings on boards like these, we've seen the other contestants who didn't win blossom in the industry and fans have followed their careers intentively.
    There will always be other shows but for me, there will never be another ANTM. I know the above sounds cliche but it's true! (At least to me it is)
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar

OMGZ, you guys! Y'all makin' me all teary up in hear!

I appreciate EVERYONE'S amazing opinions, information and their just plain fiercceeeneeesss!

Words cannot explain what you guys friggen mean to me!

I would like to thank, first our great creator John! You are the shizzle nizzle of FORT, and we owe you so much, much thanks to you!

The Artists:
    A11Y7, Aiseypuffz, Travisio, charlieboy, gasalong, ANTMA, Martinique and Celsio and many more; you guys are so talented and creative, you make the rest of us look like a kid with chalk. You give us the best avatars and your services and time for us are sooooo appreciated.
    FORT would be plain without you guys.

The Crack-ups!
    Ruairidh1992, Maxam, many more:
    The amazing, historic FORT members never fail to grace our computer screens with hilariousness, humor and wit and we hope it will never end. One million laughing similies cannot exprees how funny you guys are!

The Fashionistas:
    Kahlen_Rocks, CoconutOil, Charmedp321, ClrDeLun, Abul and Flipsideboy90 and so many more, you guys are the chicest, stylish and wittiest peeps on the net.
    You contributions, help and information of the fashion world are needless to say really great.

Thanks to TokyoNiGHTS and others for the screencaps!

Thanks SOOO friggen much to SnowFlakeGirl and ShrinkingViolet and all our moderators, like Marleybone, jasmar, Jewelsy all you guys rock for keeping FORT respectful and fun!

The amazing, opinionated members such as hi_guy, IamBEAN, CrossingGuard , theart83, TheLastSoul, Nightfall realm, holy crap so much more, everything about you guys keeps FORT an interesting place.

And a shout out to Yep, that’sme!, who is amazing and great member!

And then, last but is always first in my heart…

Mayukhers112:
    The most fiercest, most ferocious supermodel in the NJ, his help, entertainment, advice and everything he does is priceless to me.
    If I hadn't have recieved that latop from my aunt, if hadn't have spent 3 days trying to get an internet connection, if I hadn't have gone completely mental trying to find ANTM recaps, I would have never have stumbled across the greatest best friend I could've ever met... (online)... haha, JK babe.
    Love you forever hun!

If there was no ANTM, there would be no you guys, which will make my life so much less exciting and useful.

You guys just ain't fierce, y'all FEROCIOUS!

WOW, long post!
    Last edited by Cookiez; 04-20-2007 at 08:19 PM.

OMG Cookiez that was so nice!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast