Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/4 episode previews/discussion **possible spoilers**

Proud Red Sox Lover irishkate81's Avatar

4/4 episode previews/discussion **possible spoilers**

If Melrose is a guest, and we are assuming that this is an interview challenge, then I think the ones in trouble are Natasha (language barrier) and Jael (again, language barrier lol)

FORT Fogey
    Natsha is off(even though she is growing on me) i would kinda hate to see her go im gonna miss her voice

"The Girl Who Gets Thrown In The Pool" (TV- 14, L)

RAPPER 50 CENT AND MODEL BEVERLY JOHNSON GUEST STAR - The models get a history lesson from Twiggy on how she got her nickname and are challenged to create a name for their persona. The models must use their new name and make an impression at a Hollywood Hills party filled with celebrities. One model gets too friendly with rap star 50 Cent, and makes a splash after getting thrown in the pool while another model jumps in after her. The two drenched models are embarrassed when they meet well-known manager Benny Medina and his entourage. Later, Tyra gets involved when one model is confronted by her competitors with harsh opinions. At the photo shoot, the girls show off four of their inner personalities. The judges send one model home. Special guests include Twiggy, Melrose from ANTM 7, rapper 50 Cent, super agent Nancy Josephson, former model Beverly Johnson, producer Larry Sanitsky, entrepreneur Nikki Haskell, and photographers Markus & Indrani. Benny Medina serves as guest judge (#807).
    Alot of this is already spoiled as we know Jael is the girl that get too friendly (albeit not in the way you'd probably expect by the way they word it) and Renee is the girl that gets confronted.

So that means Tyra steps in a defends Renee? Ew...

I really hope this photoshoot will make up for the Gender swaping. It sounds promising and Im hoping that the gender swaping will be the only bad photoshoot....please God...

^ Dind't you read about the "ANTM famous incidents" shoot ?
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

FORT Fogey
    Natasha might be the one who jumps in and helps since she did it on accident
    and i does look like Renne is the victim this time that Tyra has to save

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2302052;
    ^ Dind't you read about the "ANTM famous incidents" shoot ?
    OMG! I forgot about that....lmao.

I knew it! This season was going to be the reverse of cycle seven. stupid lielie.....

"And Jael puts Renee in her place."

Ooh, I like that. I figured it would eventually come down to a confrontation between Jael and Renee. It's interesting, because Renee is known as the bitch and Jael is known as the nice girl who gets along with everybody. And initially, the two of them seemed to really like each other. But now the broken friendship and bitter blood must be brought out in the open in an all-out battle! "LET'S GET READY TO RUUMMBBLLLLE...."

Oh I'm just being silly. I'm sure it will just be an exchange of catty words and Renee getting told off. But Tyra has to get involved as well? Hmm...maybe it will be big after all.

This episode sounds like it going to be packed with drama, that's at least for sure.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

I wonder if this is a real party of it they actually paid these people to appear on the show. Because if they paid them then I wonder why in the world would you want Nicole Richie or Paris around these girls? They're the bottom of the barrel of the Hollywood spectrum.

FORT Fan
    Markus and Indrani are really good photographers and have many A list celebrity clients. Their work is really good.

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast