Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 119

Thread: 4/4 episode previews/discussion **possible spoilers**

  1. #21
    *~A.J.~*~Jael~* The Last Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Age
    27
    Posts
    795
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannequin Jade;2303167;
    I Like jael, but i'm thinking she is going to be the next eliminated, hope Tyra don't yell at her like she did to Tiffany in c4, i think maybe Tyra is going to use a lame excuse like "Disrespecting" 50 cent, or maybe if there's a fight )a real fight)Tyra could send her home... that's never happened before....
    Yeah...I think Jael is leaving next week. Which means this episode is going to be extremely nervewracking and depressing for me. I can't tell if 50 Cent is angry at Jael or if he's just playing around. But either way, I'm sure Jael will get scolded for it. I hate the way they worded it though. "Her final mistake." It's not like she's been screwing up left and right. That just irritates me.

    I wonder which girl is going to jump in the pool after her.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

  2. #22
    FORT Fogey TokyoNiGHTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,248
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2303185;
    Yeah...I think Jael is leaving next week. Which means this episode is going to be extremely nervewracking and depressing for me. I can't tell if 50 Cent is angry at Jael or if he's just playing around. But either way, I'm sure Jael will get scolded for it. I hate the way they worded it though. "Her final mistake." It's not like she's been screwing up left and right. That just irritates me.

    I wonder which girl is going to jump in the pool after her.
    The preview is overly obvious for her to get eliminated so they might be trying to make people think she'll get eliminated next especially with the "Her final mistake" comment at the end. If she pulls off a great picture they'll likely ignore whatever she does as most of the time whateve ryou do outside of the photo doesn't matter to them. Whitney should be eliminated next but we all know that isn't going to happen.
    Last edited by TokyoNiGHTS; 03-29-2007 at 07:19 PM.

  3. #23
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2303187;
    The preview is overly obvious for her to get eliminated so they might be trying to make people think she'll get eliminated next especially with the "Her final mistake" comment at the end. If she pulls off a great picture they'll likely ignore whatever she does as most of the time whateve ryou do outside of the photo doesn't matter to them. Whitney should be eliminated next but we all know that isn't going to happen.
    Yeah, but keep in mind this is being billed as an industry party where she could've really worked connections and networked to get a job--instead she blew it off and fooled around with a celebrity. Like you, I think it's too obvious for her to go, but she'll definitely be in the bottom 2 and will be scolded harshly.

  4. #24
    FORT Fanatic CreamMilkSugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    653
    Right it'd be way too obvious. Instead, Sarah and Whitney have high chance of going home next week.

  5. #25
    lucy FTW potatowedgie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2303171;
    I thought it was Melrose which is why they never really show her face during the previews.

    If the spoiulers are true and JAel really does dump water on 50 Cent then she's likely going next. But atleast she gets him and Renee all in 1 episode.
    At the very beginning of the preview you see the scarf girl facing forward for liek a second and I'm pretty sure it's Renee. Plus I think later on when they show Jael bitching out Renee, Renee is still wearing the scarf, but that could be my memory making things up lol.

    And ya, I think Jael has a good change of going home this week too.

  6. #26
    *~A.J.~*~Jael~* The Last Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Age
    27
    Posts
    795
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2303187;
    The preview is overly obvious for her to get eliminated so they might be trying to make people think she'll get eliminated next especially with the "Her final mistake" comment at the end. If she pulls off a great picture they'll likely ignore whatever she does as most of the time whateve ryou do outside of the photo doesn't matter to them. Whitney should be eliminated next but we all know that isn't going to happen.
    It does seem too obvious, but I don't know what else to think! This cycle has got me all mixed up! It's driving me crazy!

    Quote Originally Posted by potatowedgie;2303212;
    At the very beginning of the preview you see the scarf girl facing forward for liek a second and I'm pretty sure it's Renee. Plus I think later on when they show Jael bitching out Renee, Renee is still wearing the scarf, but that could be my memory making things up lol.

    And ya, I think Jael has a good change of going home this week too.
    The girl with the blue scarf on her head IS Renee. I saw her face and she's also shown in the other preview. So you're right.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

  7. #27
    lucy FTW potatowedgie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    300
    Hmm maybe you guys are right and Jael won't be elliminated and the previews are just meant to trick us. I don't know though, since the previews this season seem to have been pretty straight forward since I remember people thinking that they were doing the same thing showing Samantha struggling, but she ended up leaving as the preview hinted towards.

  8. #28
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,498
    I cannot WAIT for this episode. I keep watching the preview.

    But I can't tell if 50 Cent and Jael are joking around or being serious. I kept pausing it when it shows her being shoved into the pool and you can clearly see his teeth like he'd be smiling very wide. Her face isn't very clear but she looks like she might be smiling too, even when she is swimming out of the pool. But even Natasha (before nearly being dragged into the pool along with Jael) looked like she had a smile on her face too.

    And you would think that you'd hear something in the news about 50 Cent shoving a woman into a pool if it was a real serious matter.

    PS - I wonder why Renee has been wearing those scarves around her head so much lately.

  9. #29
    FORT Fogey BustaK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2303233;
    PS - I wonder why Renee has been wearing those scarves around her head so much lately.
    Scarfs= personality!

    Why do you think Tyra has been wearing them so much? Also, in the episode where Jaslene shows up at the panel wearing one, the whole panel said she was finally letting her personality show!

  10. #30
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    28
    Posts
    42
    I would be heartbroken if they send Jael home so early , I love her so much as a gay man.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.