Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/4 episode previews/discussion **possible spoilers**

When are they going to post the new preview? I might have to actually watch one of those crappy CW shows if they don't put it on the website soon. I know they sometimes run a preview during commercials, so maybe I'll just watch Supernatural or something. lol. This episode looks big, and I'm starting to grow impatient anticipating the extended preview for it.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

They just posted it, 50 Cent clearly pushes Jael into the pool. He's standing up and just shoves her into the pool.

Clearly it wasn't Natasha like people were saying. It said "it could be her final mistake"...in other words...bye Jael

O my gosh. I dont even know what to say about that 50 cent thing! I wonder what Jael does to tick him off?

Girl in the scarf is definetly Melrose.

The girl in the scarf is Renee and 50 Cent looks like he's smiling, so I don't think he's that pissed.

Girl in the scarf is definetly Melrose.
    lol I thought it was Renee

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2302166;
    "And Jael puts Renee in her place."
    Ooh, I like that. I figured it would eventually come down to a confrontation between Jael and Renee. It's interesting, because Renee is known as the bitch and Jael is known as the nice girl who gets along with everybody. And initially, the two of them seemed to really like each other. But now the broken friendship and bitter blood must be brought out in the open in an all-out battle! "LET'S GET READY TO RUUMMBBLLLLE...."

Oh I'm just being silly. I'm sure it will just be an exchange of catty words and Renee getting told off. But Tyra has to get involved as well? Hmm...maybe it will be big after all.

This episode sounds like it going to be packed with drama, that's at least for sure.

I Like jael, but i'm thinking she is going to be the next eliminated, hope Tyra don't yell at her like she did to Tiffany in c4, i think maybe Tyra is going to use a lame excuse like "Disrespecting" 50 cent, or maybe if there's a fight )a real fight)Tyra could send her home... that's never happened before....

I thought it was Melrose which is why they never really show her face during the previews.

If the spoiulers are true and JAel really does dump water on 50 Cent then she's likely going next. But atleast she gets him and Renee all in 1 episode.
    Last edited by TokyoNiGHTS; 03-29-2007 at 07:05 PM.

FORT Fogey
    In the preview, 50 clearly warns Jael to leave him alone. So she brought it on herself. And Natasha screams as she almost got dragged in too--so I doubt she's the girl who jumps in after her.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast