Thread: What does timing have to do with placement?

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar

What does timing have to do with placement?

I was thinking...How much does the timing of which Cycle a girl is on affect her overall placement in the competition?

For example, if Joanie was on Cycle Seven instead of Cycle Six, I think she would have won...Had she been on cycle 1-4, I think she would have been an early to mid-season elimination because of Janice and her distaste for older/curvier contestants.

I think if Toccara was on season eight or nine, she would have won. With all the recent scandal about Tyra's weight gain, a plus-sized winner has a much higher chance of winning now than in the past.

Any other thoughts?
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

I think if Toccara was on season eight or nine, she would have won. With all the recent scandal about Tyra's weight gain, a plus-sized winner has a much higher chance of winning now than in the past.
    I agree with that part. But I don't think Janice was listened to, I mean her favorite I think never won (of top 2), maybe Eva. I think that timing really doesn't always have to do with placement, these girls are lucky they even made the cut! But, nice theory ANTM Mega Fan

The first Cycle was the hardest one for me
    FINAL 3
    ELYSE SEWELL , SHANNON STEWART , ADRIANNE CURRY

They should have just spreaded in different cycles ,they shouldnt have been in the same one!

3 of them are much better than some of the few latest winners.
    if Shannon could do the nude shoot ( she could have won ,too)
    and if they weren't look for high fashion plus victoria's secret girl, Elyse should have won the first cycle. and now they just run out of the high fashion girls

i know sarah c8 and i know some of them were great.
    but they were not as greatest as Elyse Sewell.

and Jayla tried to be an evil like in the confession like Elyse, bitch please she was not even that cute or that strong to made it to top 4.