Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/28 episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

In the previews shown last night Renee made some comment toward Whitney about how plus size models wouldn't appear on Vogue (or something like that), as well as Whitney and someone else talking about how gross it is that Natasha's married someone that's 40 when she was only 18years old.

Nata/Renee/Donald Duck =) NinaBoBina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2292475;
    In the previews shown last night Renee made some comment toward Whitney about how plus size models wouldn't appear on Vogue (or something like that), as well as Whitney and someone else talking about how gross it is that Natasha's married someone that's 40 when she was only 18years old.
    they WHAT? oh hell no. i liked you whitney. but now.. you have officially made it on my bad side :nono

I think it's pretty gross myself for an 18 year old girl to be married to a 40 year old man. Plus is there really any doubt in anyone's mind that he brought her over from Russia with the express purpose of marrying her? You see this all the time these days. Those girls want out of their country so bad they'll do anything. Anyway I don't believe the girls said it was gross. Natasha was making some sexy comments and the voice over was saying something about her life drawing questions. Then cut to Whitney telling Jael I think that she was 18 and married a 40 year old.

I definetly think I remember Whitney talking about her marrying that guy in a negative way. She wasn't just telling Jael about it.

Yeah, I agree. It's not that mean for them to say it's gross, because most people these days would think that same exact thing.

The official sites preview is now up, it's more about Renee talking to Whitney about how there won't be a plus size model on the cover of Vogue.

haha Renee is officially the B*** of cycle 8

Possibly, but she's right especially when it comes to those 2 plus size models. They're awful at modeling.

Dream, dream, dream. . . Ultramarine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2292561;
    The official sites preview is now up, it's more about Renee talking to Whitney about how there won't be a plus size model on the cover of Vogue.
    Oh no! Does that mean there is a greater chance of a whining bitch to be on the cover of Seventeen? Just when I think she has turned a new leaf. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramarine;2292574;
    Oh no! Does that mean there is a greater chance of a whining bitch to be on the cover of Seventeen?
    Paris Hilton was on the cover of Seventeen, so anyone has a chance to be on it.