Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 242

Thread: 3/28 episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

  1. #31
    FORT Fogey TokyoNiGHTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,248
    In the previews shown last night Renee made some comment toward Whitney about how plus size models wouldn't appear on Vogue (or something like that), as well as Whitney and someone else talking about how gross it is that Natasha's married someone that's 40 when she was only 18years old.

  2. #32
    Nata/Renee/Donald Duck =) NinaBoBina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2292475;
    In the previews shown last night Renee made some comment toward Whitney about how plus size models wouldn't appear on Vogue (or something like that), as well as Whitney and someone else talking about how gross it is that Natasha's married someone that's 40 when she was only 18years old.
    they WHAT? oh hell no. i liked you whitney. but now.. you have officially made it on my bad side :nono

  3. #33
    Ladies Game Too Haylo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    35
    Posts
    177
    I think it's pretty gross myself for an 18 year old girl to be married to a 40 year old man. Plus is there really any doubt in anyone's mind that he brought her over from Russia with the express purpose of marrying her? You see this all the time these days. Those girls want out of their country so bad they'll do anything. Anyway I don't believe the girls said it was gross. Natasha was making some sexy comments and the voice over was saying something about her life drawing questions. Then cut to Whitney telling Jael I think that she was 18 and married a 40 year old.

  4. #34
    FORT Fogey TokyoNiGHTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,248
    I definetly think I remember Whitney talking about her marrying that guy in a negative way. She wasn't just telling Jael about it.

  5. #35
    FORT Fanatic ANTM OBSESSION's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    29
    Posts
    491
    Yeah, I agree. It's not that mean for them to say it's gross, because most people these days would think that same exact thing.

  6. #36
    FORT Fogey TokyoNiGHTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,248
    The official sites preview is now up, it's more about Renee talking to Whitney about how there won't be a plus size model on the cover of Vogue.

  7. #37
    FORT Fanatic ANTM OBSESSION's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    29
    Posts
    491
    haha Renee is officially the B*** of cycle 8

  8. #38
    FORT Fogey TokyoNiGHTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,248
    Possibly, but she's right especially when it comes to those 2 plus size models. They're awful at modeling.

  9. #39
    Dream, dream, dream. . . Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Planet earth most days
    Posts
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2292561;
    The official sites preview is now up, it's more about Renee talking to Whitney about how there won't be a plus size model on the cover of Vogue.
    Oh no! Does that mean there is a greater chance of a whining bitch to be on the cover of Seventeen? Just when I think she has turned a new leaf. . .
    Avatar by A11Y7

  10. #40
    FORT Fogey TokyoNiGHTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultramarine;2292574;
    Oh no! Does that mean there is a greater chance of a whining bitch to be on the cover of Seventeen?
    Paris Hilton was on the cover of Seventeen, so anyone has a chance to be on it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.