Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/28 episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

One model shocks everyone as she transforms into her male character.

Jaslene is a MAN BABY
    Work ! Shake it ! Pop it ! Dont Break It !

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerku;2291809;
    I think it's going to be someone who everybody considers really masculine, like Natasha or Dionne, maybe Diana or Whitney...
    I think it will be the opposite--someone really fem. It wouldn't shock ANYONE that Jaslene could look like a man, for instance.

Tyra rocks she comes up with the wierdest stuff in every Cycle yeah i expect Jaslene to succed and i think bottom 2 will be Natasha and Diana or Whitney with Natasha or Diana going home
    The big brother addiction its taking over

The only 2 that are safe in the next episode are Diana and Whitney, everyone else is fair game for elimination as we've seen with Samantha and Felicia's eliminations.

Actually..I say the three that are safe are Diana, Whitney, and Dionne.
    I dont think a plus size will leave until the top seven, six, or four. And Dionne is safe because out of the four eliminations three of them have been a black girl, two in a row.
    Id say going this eppy is either Sarah (who will probably look like Harry Potter and Clay Aiken's love child in her pic) or Jaslene for not being cha cha all the time. But you never know..

Nata/Renee/Donald Duck =) NinaBoBina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2292422;
    The only 2 that are safe in the next episode are Diana and Whitney, everyone else is fair game for elimination as we've seen with Samantha and Felicia's eliminations.
    sad to say with the pattern that's occuring, and my theory (which i've been shockingly right with felicia's surprising elimination), whitney should be the next to go home. followed by natasha.. but i hope im terribly wrong

i wonder how many nasy comments about how the girls already looked like men renee will have.

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett1616;2292437;
    Id say going this eppy is either Sarah (who will probably look like Harry Potter and Clay Aiken's love child in her pic) or Jaslene for not being cha cha all the time. But you never know..
    Sarah not making it atleast overseas would be absurd, but at the current rate that just might be the case. I'd say Renee and Jael could be in trouble in the next episode. They seem to be just waiting for Jael to take another bad photo so they can kick her off.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2292449;
    Sarah not making it atleast overseas would be absurd, but at the current rate that just might be the case. I'd say Renee and Jael could be in trouble in the next episode. They seem to be just waiting for Jael to take another bad photo so they can kick her off.
    I agree. Sarah should make it overseas, if not win. But with Samantha going second and Felicia going fourth, you never know. I think Renee will be there for a while. They need some more plus sized drama, whitney and Diana are safe. Jael will go if they do a commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by NinaBoBina;2292438;
    sad to say with the pattern that's occuring, and my theory (which i've been shockingly right with felicia's surprising elimination), whitney should be the next to go home. followed by natasha.. but i hope im terribly wrong
    yeah, it's pretty sad isn't it? how predictable this is getting?! a quarter of the way through yesterday's episode, i knew it would be felicia because of the edit. i was watching it with a friend and we took a smoke break during the commercial right before elimination and i said - it's going to be between the girl who doesn't look so modelish at panel and felicia...felicia will go. i even had it down to how tyra would go back and forth between them. haha i seriously want to write tyra and her team a nice little note saying that they better change it up or their loyal fans will lose interest in the show all together!