Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/28 episode Previews/Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    I think Jaslene is wayy too predictable also i think Jael or Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2291641;
    Photoshoot sounds interesting and the execution this season of the photoshoots is far superior from last season so maybe it'll be done the way it should. If Cathy does anything like she did last season she'll give us who'll be booted off that episode and possibly the next. She didn't like Brooke and Anchal in C7 and they were sent home that week and the next. And that means someone that might've been doing good in the competition could get sent home if she doesn't like them.
    That's true. Cathy has a lot of say on who goes or stays no matter how good a girl has been doing in the competition.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

I wouldn't be that surprised if the girl who shocks everyone with her transformation is Brittany. She kind of does look haggard IRL and with mannish features.
    Top Models, Clear It Out~

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Or Dionne. Her jaw is very strong and can convey man really well.

Gosh it really could be anyone!
    beauty is only skin deep.

there's no doubt that a white girl will go next week.
    Actually, I think 3 white girls will go before the girls sets to the international destination. Or what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by so into you;2292012;
    Or Dionne. Her jaw is very strong and can convey man really well.

Gosh it really could be anyone!
    except Whitney. I think she's gonna suck in the photoshoot.

I never guess correctly on who they are voting off from week to week. Their logic takes place behind closed doors imo and their justification is what we hear. I mean seriously, they dumped little tyra over jael, who I like but does not have a shot in heck of being a model. That was insane. As I said, I like the dynamic Jael brings into the house, but she is hard on the eyes. I wish there was a spoiler site. I would still watch the show because it is funny and i like the photo shoots and crazy guests (ninjas, really?) but it would be nice to watch the one going home extra closely. Anyway, I hope that renee sticks around as she is photogenic as is Brittany, though she doesnt translate in person so well and that hair stuff has to go. The makeovers are the worst I have ever seen. Natasha is interesting but has so much green on her that I wonder what the judges are doing, Felicia needs more practice? come ON. Like I said, we will never know their real reasons but it is fun to try to figure out why they go.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Who is Cathy Gould ? was she the one who held a dinner party with Kylie Bax where the girls had to dance on the tables ?
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Yes
    Top Models, Clear It Out~

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil;2292201;
    Yes
    Oh,I hate her.If she got rid of Brooke and Anchal she is so off the christmas card list.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~