Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot 04 - Deadly Crime Scenes

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    i really like the plus-sized girls i really love their photos tonight!!!!! i think a plus-sized girl should win because im tired of skinny bitches hahaha i'm skinny but dang im tired of just having one look on the cover of these magazines thank god for jennifer hudson on the cover of vogue. i would rather have curvy women than a stick with twigs. but i loved this photoshoot
    "what do you call people in Tokyo?? Tokyians??" - Norelle

"I Didn't Know What Regal Meant so i didn't wanna say THANK YOU and it meant something bad" - Danielle

1. natasha <3
    2. jaslene
    3. renneee
    4. sarah
    5. dionne
    6. jael (the hands are ew)
    7. brittany - cant see her face
    8. whitney
    9. felicia
    10. diana. ew

the pics are drop dead gorgeous though
    "this love is unbreakable..."

Quote Originally Posted by HelenHandbasket;2291555;
    Brittany has consistantly great photos but she will never make it in the industry if she keeps up the whining. There are too many girls who would love to be lying on the floor of that bathroom, or have ice cream in their hands or getting a free makeover.

I wish she was the girl who changes her attitude.
    im think it was a disgusting looking floor jay said to "get this girl a towel and a tetnous shot." She volunteered herself to get out of the tub and onto the bathroom floor. She didnt seem whiny about it just like ok im done can i get clean now?

Quote Originally Posted by veggie;2291563;
    im think it was a disgusting looking floor jay said to "get this girl a towel and a tetnous shot." She volunteered herself to get out of the tub and onto the bathroom floor. She didnt seem whiny about it just like ok im done can i get clean now?
    well i thought the girl was whiny i mean yeah she volunteered to do it but dont be all whiny about how dirty the floor was and how it was getting all over her and how disgusting the tub was, she needs to suck it up thats why they have showers!!! she needs to shut up because she is really starting to irritate me. lol

"I Didn't Know What Regal Meant so i didn't wanna say THANK YOU and it meant something bad" - Danielle

She was complaining at the beginning of the shoot about getting into the bathtub. Maybe this time she kind of had a point, but she's complained SOOOO much already. Besides, it's a little bit of dirt, suck it up.

FORT Fogey
    I don't see how she is whiny or constantly complaining. It's not like she was making a scene, and she was in pretty good spirits. I saw it as more of just joking around. If it was that big of a deal to her I don't think she would've gotten on the floor, an even MORE filthy surface. Everybody seems to be blowing what she says way out of proportion.
    Last edited by Wiest; 03-22-2007 at 01:34 AM.

well i dont know i thought she was complaining and she cries like in every episode about something.

WOW Amazing fotos!!

Finally Tyra's learning from other more high-fashion NTMs.!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2291577;
    I don't see how she is whiny or constantly complaining. It's not like she was making a scene, and she wasto be in pretty good spirits. Everybody seems to be blowing what she says way out of proportion.
    Yeah I agree, I didn't really get the feeling that she was complaining much. Jay even seemed to agree that she she wash off quickly so she wasn't just making up something just to complain.

she seemed more like she was commenting then complaining. Like when you see something gross and you say yuck thats gross. or eww that stinks when you smell something nasty.