Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 177

Thread: Photoshoot 04 - Deadly Crime Scenes

  1. #21
    Miss Universe HelenHandbasket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisperian;2291489;
    Agreed. During the show when she sat down it looked SCARY. Like, I don't think Whitney would look like that if she sat down but it looked like Diana could suffocate someone with those love handles if that's what you would wanna call them.
    Whitney got to wear a dress though and poor Diana only got undies.

  2. #22
    Whitney C10 :) Wisperian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by HelenHandbasket;2291492;
    Whitney got to wear a dress though and poor Diana only got undies.
    Yeah, but if you looked at the pre-show commercial where the two plus sizes are sitting down, Diana has much more noticeable .... fat?

  3. #23
    Miss Universe HelenHandbasket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisperian;2291494;
    Yeah, but if you looked at the pre-show commercial where the two plus sizes are sitting down, Diana has much more noticeable .... fat?
    I think they're just proportioned differently. When you see Whitney from behind (her back, not her booty) she seems bigger to me. But I agree, I think Whitney is more modelesque.

  4. #24
    alanaaa Coconut Oil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,517
    Hey Tyra, you wanna know why every girl had good photos? BECAUSE THIS WAS AN ACTUAL GOOD PHOTOSHOOT. You said it yourself: LEARN FROM THIS
    Top Models, Clear It Out~

  5. #25
    FORT Regular sleepybum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    26
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by HelenHandbasket;2291492;
    Whitney got to wear a dress though and poor Diana only got undies.
    IF a plus sized girl has to win this, I'd rather Whitney win ... Firstly Tyra's trying to say that you should be healthy, and Diana smokes. Secondly, when you are a plus-sized model, you are not supposed to look overweight in your pictures. If you looked a Whitney's photos, both the nude and this crime scene one, you can see that she can work the angle so that she doesn't even look like much of a plus-size on camera.

    In fact, in this photo, her arms look thin. Diana just looks unhealthy and obese.

  6. #26
    The Tyrant~ Kahlen_rocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,099
    Ummm, checked out the photos again and my mind changed, the photoshoot isn't that great, but it's definetely one of the best thing ANTM has done in a while and that is something good.

    I hope they keep improving, because episode to episode this cycle kind of gets better (the 1st week really sucked).
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,


    === Jade, Cycle 6===

  7. #27
    //___Oh.Em.Gee! Asieypuffz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2291460;
    Thanks for posting the pictures, Asieypuffz.
    Hehe no problem!

    Love Dionne's , Whitney's , Jaslene's and *ahem cough* Renee's the most.
    To Allison: "Are you cold?
    Jay: "No, she's just posing".
    Hahaha!

  8. #28
    Miss Universe HelenHandbasket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepybum;2291503;
    IF a plus sized girl has to win this, I'd rather Whitney win ... Firstly Tyra's trying to say that you should be healthy, and Diana smokes. Secondly, when you are a plus-sized model, you are not supposed to look overweight in your pictures. If you looked a Whitney's photos, both the nude and this crime scene one, you can see that she can work the angle so that she doesn't even look like much of a plus-size on camera.

    In fact, in this photo, her arms look thin. Diana just looks unhealthy and obese.
    I would have liked to see them both pictured in their underwear so it's a fair comparison, but I agree, Whitney has a better face and body and she seems to know how to pose to use what she's got while Diana tends to let it all hang out.

  9. #29
    FORT Fogey TokyoNiGHTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,248
    This is one of the weeks that it makes no sense that they don't have face closeups because that's what really does it for some of the girls in this photo.

  10. #30
    Boss of the Universe
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    60
    What's so great about Renee's picture? She's just sitting there and she looks friggin' cross-eyed.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.