Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 3/21 episode Previews/Discussion *Possible Spoilers*

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    The colour looks really dark so maybe Tyra did get rid of it but I thought it looked real good when it was styled,did anyone see it in the yahoo previews.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

FORT Fogey
    Looking jealous when her enermies got praised is just how the editor what us to think about her.

Cycle 8 girls are quite boring and quiet, I can't imagine without Renee what we are going to see
    Renee is not going to win, so let her stay longer for the sake of drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2283370;
    The challenge looks interesting, and I'm anxious to see if Brittany really did get rid of the weave. Maybe Tyra got tired of listening to her bitch and whine about it. I actually kind of liked the way it looked, maybe it was the color more than the actual weave that looked good.
    I actually love the length and colour. Pardon my ignorance of weaves but the ones on ANTM usually end up looking really ratty after a very short time and that's already happening to Brittany.

I don't know if Renee will change her attitude. It would be nice if Brittany stopped crying all the time though. My guess right now is that Jaslene changes her attitude and starts showing more character during judging (good grief, what's wrong with professionalism?)

Chicago Viewer, I agree that Diana's response seemed both sarcastic and bitchy, they didn't say anything about it, but Tyra's super nice "time for self-reflection" comment seemed kind of bitchy back.

Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;2283736;
    Cycle 8 girls are quite boring and quiet, I can't imagine without Renee what we are going to see
    Renee is not going to win, so let her stay longer for the sake of drama.
    I like how the house is this season, the girls seem more enthusiastic about this and there seems to overall be alot less bitching going on unlike last season.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Haha yes. I just realized how boring ANTM 8 will be without Renee, unless of course we see the rise of another bi**h. She just makes me laugh sometimes. Haha, how she tries to be 'true' and 'honest' and all, but I still like her.
    beauty is only skin deep.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2283791;
    I like how the house is this season, the girls seem more enthusiastic about this and there seems to overall be alot less bitching going on unlike last season.
    Don't get me wrong. I am not the crazy one who is only interested in seeing b!tching.

But still the house is full of quiet girls like Jaslene, Brittany, Sarah and so on. We (I) need somebody like Brooke, AJ, Jeada, the twins and even sometimes Melrose (needless to say CariDee) to joke around.

I prefer they show more funny sides of Felicia, Natasha or other girls instead of those b!tching.

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;2283840;
    Don't get me wrong. I am not the crazy one who is only interested in seeing b!tching.

But still the house is full of quiet girls like Jaslene, Brittany, Sarah and so on. We (I) need somebody like Brooke, AJ, Jeada, the twins and even sometimes Melrose (needless to say CariDee) to joke around.

I prefer they show more funny sides of Felicia, Natasha or other girls instead of those b!tching.
    That was where Kathleen was supposed to come in, *sigh*
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;2283840;
    That's what Jael does.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2283846;
    That's what Jael does.
    One is not enough. And I donno why, Jeal seems not that funny when compared with Jeada and the twins. Maybe I have to dig out more funny things from the girls instead of focusing on the b!tching

Jael's really funny, you can watch some of the outtakes on the official site. It gives you a better idea of who the girls are. Some are the same (like Jael and Renee), both of them come off the same way they do on the show, while others are different (Natasha and Dionne).

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast