Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 3/21 episode Previews/Discussion *Possible Spoilers*

Well umm... the preview concentrates on her but usually in previous cycles that has been a good sign, as the one most apparent in the preview never went home... But then again the preview for the high school episode was showing Samantha struggle and she went home. Hopefully Renee doesn't go home, I think she has potential to produce better pics and her walk is among the best. And she's crazy as hell... Oh how I love her.

If Renee gets eliminated or gets Tiffany'd by Tyra or does what she did to Brit when Brit said, "I'm still kicking your ass in the competition," to the judges, I will be the happiest person to live on this planet.

Don't hate me for "disliking" Renee so much but I laughed every time her "enemies" got a praise and she looked jealous or when she got critism. I think she makes Monique likable. I really, really despise her. I've given up on wishing she's nicer just because she's one of the prettiest girls in the competition. IMO she's just too ugly on the inside.

I don't mean to be mean or anything, I know I sound really rude, so, um, sorry. I just couldn't keep my mouth shut.
    screw meaning.

That's not mean and I don't like Renee for being a bad person.. I just like how obvious her edit is and how she has bitched and whined more in three episodes than all the girls in previous ANTMs combined... Oh, the drama!

I dont think shes going home...

I think it'll be her and Natasha in the bottom two and Natasha goes home.
    But who knows really..

The laser challenge isnt that bad.
    I wish they would show what the photoshoot looks like. Im dying to see if the come out like the fashion ghosts photos in cycle five.

FORT Fogey
    No, ig Renee goes home the show would become very very boring, unless they show more Felicia.

And I wonder who is "the girl who changes her attitude"?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;2283088;
    And I wonder who is "the girl who changes her attitude"?
    I have a really strong feeling that it is Renee. Even though Jaslene is said to have a bad attitude, the only girl they've shown with one so far has been Renee.

I still love Renee. I'm hoping she gets the bitch spot in the final three.

I'm just really curious why Brittany's weave seems to have mysteriously disappeared.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    I think its definately Renee that changes her attitude because she says she doesn't care about challenges and that she just wants to be ANTM but she's considering quiting now so it seems like it could be her but by remembering a spoiler a long time ago somebody said that Dionne becomes a bitch,interesting.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Nata/Renee/Donald Duck =) NinaBoBina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2283244;
    I think its definately Renee that changes her attitude because she says she doesn't care about challenges and that she just wants to be ANTM but she's considering quiting now so it seems like it could be her but by remembering a spoiler a long time ago somebody said that Dionne becomes a bitch,interesting.
    come to think of it.. we did get a little snippet of dionne's bitchy side (talking about how brittany should get over the nudity issues)

but i'm hoping renee gets cut first. THEN dionne

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by NinaBoBina;2283247;
    come to think of it.. we did get a little snippet of dionne's bitchy side (talking about how brittany should get over the nudity issues)

but i'm hoping renee gets cut first. THEN dionne
    Anybody notice Diana's attitude during the last episode's judging? She didn't take the criticism very well, in a very subtle way, but it wasn't commented on by the panel so I wondered if it was just my interpretation.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nightfall_realm;2282820;
    If Renee gets eliminated or gets Tiffany'd by Tyra or does what she did to Brit when Brit said, "I'm still kicking your ass in the competition," to the judges, I will be the happiest person to live on this planet.

Don't hate me for "disliking" Renee so much but I laughed every time her "enemies" got a praise and she looked jealous or when she got critism. I think she makes Monique likable. I really, really despise her. I've given up on wishing she's nicer just because she's one of the prettiest girls in the competition. IMO she's just too ugly on the inside.

I don't mean to be mean or anything, I know I sound really rude, so, um, sorry. I just couldn't keep my mouth shut.
    You don't sound mean or rude, you can say whatever you want about Renee.

The challenge looks interesting, and I'm anxious to see if Brittany really did get rid of the weave. Maybe Tyra got tired of listening to her bitch and whine about it. I actually kind of liked the way it looked, maybe it was the color more than the actual weave that looked good.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast