Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot 03 - Candy Coated

my issues with the photos:

1. Renee looks like she just got done snorting coke, and her haircut makes her look like the lead singer from The Calling. ugh.

2. Where is Jaslene's waist? Did they airbrush half of it out or is she just THAT thin?

3. Dionne's face is horrible.
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

I was also wondering about the waist of Jaslene. Is it airbrushed or what?

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;2281417;
    I was also wondering about the waist of Jaslene. Is it airbrushed or what?
    She's naturally thin, but her sucking it in (as per Jay's request), it made her look anorexic.

Edit: Plus, if you look at how the blue light is hiding the very font and end of her stomach (both sides), it makes her look so much more thinner than she is.

Brittany's, Sarah's, Dionne's, Jael's and Felicia's. The rest was crap, specially Diana's, Natasha's and Cassandra's. They three should've eliminated at the same.

I thougtht Tyra wanted to give a "healthy and normal sized" image with this cycle, but Jaslene obviously ruins it, the girl is just bones, nothing else there, natural or not, her body's just digusting, too thin, even for modelling.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

here is my order...

1. Brittany
    2. Jaslene
    3. Jael
    4. Dionne
    5. Felicia
    6. Natasha
    7. Sarah
    8. Whitney
    9. Cassandra
    10. Renee
    11. Diana

1. Brittany (Wow)
    2. Felicia (Whoa)
    3. Jael
    4. Natasha
    5. Dionne
    6. Sarah
    7. Jaslene
    8. Renee
    9. Whitney
    10. Cassandra
    11. Diana (Yuck )

FORT Regular
    1. Brittany
    2. Sarah
    3. Jael
    4. Felicia
    5. Dionne
    6. Jaslene

*BIG GAP*

7. Renee
    8. Diana
    9. Natasha
    10. Whitney
    11. Cassandra

FORT Fogey
    Styling was definitely off on this shoot--all the painting is just sloppy, making the shoot look amateurish at best. Poor Renee with the candy on her face looks like a zombie with open sores--terrible. Despite the problems, some of the girls really delivered (Brittany, Sarah).
    I'm stunned at how many people love Felicia's photo so much. This is one instance where I miss Janice as a Judge. For Felicia, she would've called out body positioning and her "ice cream hand." She's holding it right in front of her coochie--plus that lollipop stick doesn't help the situation. Really poor body, decent face makes up for it a bit (although, like Renee, one eye is a bit off to me).
    Janice also would've slammed Jaslene for the too-tiny waist and the "amputated" leg, Natasha for the squinting, Diana for the gut and Cassandra for no neck. I don't care for "kinder, gentler" judging.

Quote Originally Posted by hydroswirl;2281435;
    She's naturally thin, but her sucking it in (as per Jay's request), it made her look anorexic.
    You shouldn't look like that even if you're sucking your gut in, that's too thin. As Kahlen_rocks said, Tyra has been promoting healthy looking models and Jaslene is really what the modeling industry is trying to get away from. She might be naturally skinny but that's really too much.

Nata/Renee/Donald Duck =) NinaBoBina's Avatar
    My critique:

Brittany- I adore her picture.. out of all the pics , this is the only one i can picture in a magazine. great job brittany!!

Cassandra- She reminds me of the one dude that Chris Tucker played on "The Fifth Element". That's not good.

Diana- A rebellious Mrs. Claus? Her body looks so akward and by her face you can tell she's uncomfortable too.

Dionne- I think the ice cream was a little too cold.. Dionne looks petrified, not playful like she meant to portray.

Felicia- I love everything except for her mouth. Could've closed it just a tad bit more.

Jael- Love, love, LOVE it!! I knew Jael was going to rock this shoot. Her posture is perfect, and her face is timeless.

Jaslene- Go ahead, dear, eat the ice cream!! She needs it with that stick of a body. Her face is not so great.

Natasha- Okay, I gotta defend my girl on this one. What the hell was the photographer thinking choosing this picture? If i do recall I saw her doing better expressions than this! But whatever, baby girl rocked the pose.

Renee- Eeeew! That ugly pose, and like the judges said.. her eyes. Looks as if she wants to blink so bad. She looks like Mr. Freeze.. where's Batman when you need him?

Sarah- She so FIERCE! hahaha. Seriously though, I'm proud of Sarah's picture. Her expression is perfect!

Whitney- She looks so sweet in this picture (no pun intended), but it almost looks like a polaroid. She seems to be holding back from laughing.. maybe a gentler approach on the smile would have worked.

Overall my ranks would be:
    1. Brittany
    2. Jael
    3. Sarah
    4. Felicia
    5. Natasha
    6. Dionne
    7. Jaslene
    8. Renee
    9.Whitney
    10. Cassandra
    11. Diana