Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot 03 - Candy Coated

Bre don't like ugly......
    This photoshoot is odd, though I do like it.

11. Diana - Oh my god, kill me. Just a lil' too big for rudey nudey shots.
    10. Cassandra - I'm sad that she got eliminated, she was one of my faves, but this photo is atrocious.
    09. Whitney - Uhhhh, no.
    08. Natasha - I like the pose, but not so much the face.
    07. Renee - I don't know about this girl. She looks like she's trying too hard.
    06. Dionne - Again, love the pose, the body is amaaaaazing, but the face is off. Playful, though.
    05. Jaslene - Hey, I've ranked her 5th 3 weeks in a row! I like her face, but her waist scares the living hell out of me!
    04. Sarah - Good, solid photograph. Great positioning and beautiful face.
    03. Brittany - It's sooo gimmicky, I love it. I like her dumb expression.
    02. Jael - I never expected Jael to be so close to the top of a list. HEY, SHE'S PINK!
    01. Felicia - B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. There is nothing more to say.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol;2281006;
    Love (in no particular order)
    Brittany- I love how her eyes are rolled in a lil bit.
    Jael- Eyes are gorgeous
    Dionne- I love her playfulness
    Jaslene-Gorgeous
    Sarah- Those eyes are striking!
    Felicia- She looks beautiful. The new hair did wonders for her cause with the brown hair she looked so washed out.

Like:
    Natasha (the squinting is a detractor)

Disike:
    Renee- she looks angry and NOT fierce, just like Tyra said when comparing her eyes to Sarah. She should have raised her head up a lil bit.
    Cassandra- BLAH!
    Whitney- A darker, chocolate, and chunky Rupaul. Her facial looks PLASTIC.
    Diana- Body looks like a stump, her face is blank.

I would have voted for Diana to leave.
    I agree with everything you said!

FORT Newbie
    Ewww WTF Jaslene?

i might be in the minority but i like Diana's shot, the face is gorgeous but the body is a no no.

Brit
    Felicia
    Dionne
    Jael
    Sara
    Diana
    Jaslene

big gap

Renee
    Whitney
    Cassandra
    Natasha (what the hell is this??? it fits with the theme but her face....)

and i loved this photoshoot, loved that they made it look very David LaChapelle (sp?)
    Last edited by TunaFests; 03-15-2007 at 03:38 AM.

Natasha has this nasty habit of squinting all the time, and it's carrying over into her shoots. It's most unattractive. Doesn't she know she's giving herself wrinkles doing that?

I don't really like the finished products with this photo-shoot. Way too much pink. I like Brittany's and Sarah's the best. Jael's and Dionne's are good, too. Renee's doesn't even look like her.

This has David la Chappelle written all over it.

Where is Jaslene's waist?
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

FORT Newbie
    Renee's picture is feral!

It looks like she just woke up and somebody caught her with her clothes off!

hmm yummy well only to brittany and sarah. Felicia's is alright. Gosh jael needs to work on that body. Natasha looks like a geisha.

FORT Newbie
    1. Brittany: i love the querckiness which has come through in her pictures.
    2. Sarah: Finally we see some talent from miss know it all!
    3. Felicia: You know what i knew she had something and she does: watch out girls because she has talent.
    4. Dionne: a little over the top but at least she changed her face.
    5. Diana: really like the face but i see that she did mess up with the body.
    6. Jael: maybe a little too freaky but at least its ok rather than horrible.
    7: Natasha: I just like this photo because it looked like she really tried! I hope she will learn how to work it.
    8. Jaslene: her body is too thin for this shot but i kind of like her face but was expecting more from her.
    9. Whitney: really wanted her to go home because lets face it she cannot take pictures!!!
    10. Cassandra: It's not an F but its an E because it looks like she is trying way too hard and her body looks a little weird.
    11. RENEE: WHY DID SHE NOT GO HOME?????????
    THEY COULD HAVE HAD A DOUBLE ELEMINATION: WHITNEY AND RENEE.
    I HATE RENEE: I HATE RENEE: I HATE RENEE: I HATE RENEE: I HATE RENEE
    She makes me hate her without even trying!

Brittany: Wow, another great picture from her. I loved it.

Cassandra: Never liked her as a model and nothing changed this week. Too bad because I thought she was nice and funny though.

Diana: Her face was okay, but that body was not very good. I don't think she should've been elliminated, but being in the bottom was justified.

Dionne: The more I look at this shot the more I like it. I really hated her preshow, but she has slowly (very slowly) been winning me over. This is definitely her best shot so far, but she's still not really a favorite. Good shot this week though. Definitely better after the makeover. And I thought her comment was funny about being more comfortable naked haha.

Felicia: Damn girl, work it out! I love this girl's picture.

Jael: It was good, but I didn't find it amazing. I liked it, but I wasn't in love like I was with some of the other pictures.

Jaslene: It's good, but I don't think it's as good as last week. I'm surprised she was able to pull off the shoot thought with her man face.

Natasha: I still think she has no clue what she's doing. That eye squinting thing is ridiculous. I don't like this picture at all and am surprised that she wasn't at least in the bottom 3.

Renee: Mediocre from her. It's not horrible, but she could definitely do better. Her worst picture so far in my opinion.

Sarah: Really the only thing I like about this picture is her eyes. I like how she's posing too I guess, but I think her face just bothers me. I don't know, the picture is fine though, I'm just not a fan.

Whitney: The body is fine, but the face was a mess. It looks so uncomfortable and awkward. Again, I'm surprised she wasn't further down in the bottom.
    Last edited by potatowedgie; 03-15-2007 at 05:44 AM.