Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233

Thread: 3/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Renee whines and complains the most out of all the girls. She IS very opinionated. But it is usually about others, not about herself, like Brittnay does. Brittnay acts like a big baby; she probably does it for attention. It can get on your nerves, I guess, when you have to live with someone like that.

I wonder why Jael is always in such pain. She has been moaning and grumping around since the beginning. She seems pretty spacey sometimes; I wonder if she had/has a drug problem? She is always up/down...she just seems like such a tragic figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl;2281881;
    I wonder why Jael is always in such pain. She has been moaning and grumping around since the beginning. She seems pretty spacey sometimes; I wonder if she had/has a drug problem? She is always up/down...she just seems like such a tragic figure.
    I've only seen her like that in this episode. Other than that she seems to be really happy all the time.

Renee and Diana are just jealous, they both know that brittany is owning the competition and that she's better than them, by miles, and something just says me the same will happen with Sarah and Maybe Jael.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

FORT Fogey
    The camera did not like Cassandra. Looking back at all of her photos, she does not radiate model. I expected her elimination.

If you braid your hair so tightly that it hurts you are going to lose some hair. There is no way the folicle can hold a hair in place with that strain for an extended period of time. Brittany is not going to lose hair permanently but when she takes that weave off, she may have some bald spots and thinner hair for awhile. I do not like her new hair at all. It is too red and the cut is not all that special.

Love Renee's hair, fabulous. It took her from preppy to hip.

Jael. Oy. She is not particularly attractive, even in photos, her hair is way too short, she is not very bright.

Proud Red Sox Lover irishkate81's Avatar
    I liked her geek photo and her photo this week.