Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: International Destinations

FORT Fogey
    One thing's for sure; they won't go to New Zealand (sorry Cookiez bb), Ireland, Vietnam/Indonesia/any Southeast Asian country, or Portugal anytime soon because they've gone very similar places in the latest cycles (Australia, England/UK, Thailand, and Spain, respectively).

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2274711;
    One thing's for sure; they won't go to New Zealand (sorry Cookiez bb), Ireland, Vietnam/Indonesia/any Southeast Asian country, or Portugal anytime soon because they've gone very similar places in the latest cycles (Australia, England/UK, Thailand, and Spain, respectively).
    Yeah, lol. If I had known sooner that they were going to Aussie, I would've packed my stalker-ass bags and would be sitting under the sydney bridge with my binoculars, lol.
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

but YES i actually knew that. i was just thinking IF.. they went to russia. how funny it would be that natasha's doing so well over everyone else
    Ummm, maybe, at least she'd understand the people there
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

They should just go to different countries every week.

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2274690;
    Sydney's going to be amazing, though.

I desperately want them to go immediately to Shanghai, Mumbai, Rio, and Hong Kong. Hamburg, too.

They'll probably hit up Amsterdam if they go up to, like, Cycle 15.

Would they go anywhere in the Caribbean?
    they have been to jamaica but only for one photoshoot but i thought that was a great way to start the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by hi_guy18;2274769;
    they have been to jamaica but only for one photoshoot but i thought that was a great way to start the cycle.
    Ya it was a really exciting way to start the cycle. And the photos looked great. Well, at least Yaya's did.... can't say much about the others, but that was the models' faults not the set, etc

Don't forget countries such as Sweden and Iceland.
    Iceland is one of the biggest fashion countries in the world, because all of the designers try out their collections on Iceland and check out their reactions.

I was watching FashionTV (I don't usually watch the channel, and no I don't watch it on its website) and there was this segment called Fashion Destinations and it featured Athens, Saint Tropez and Indonesia (LOL, I was like, "Hey that's Malaysia! [feels proud] then the caption "Indonesia" came up and I was like, "Eh.. How random!")... Very nice places. Thing is they didn't show any designers or boutiques or stuff like that. It would be nice if they went to any of those locations though.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacs4Life;2274818;
    I was watching FashionTV (I don't usually watch the channel, and no I don't watch it on its website) and there was this segment called Fashion Destinations and it featured Athens, Saint Tropez and Indonesia (LOL, I was like, "Hey that's Malaysia! [feels proud] then the caption "Indonesia" came up and I was like, "Eh.. How random!")... Very nice places. Thing is they didn't show any designers or boutiques or stuff like that. It would be nice if they went to any of those locations though.
    Yeah, there's an Elite in Jakarta, although I'd prefer they went to Bali rather than Jakarta if they go to Indonesia. Plus, there's a lot of Hindu influence/architecture/art in Jakarta, so I'm not complaining!

St. Tropez used to sort of be a fashion capital back in the '20's/'40's. It's like what Miami is now...very stylish. I'm just not sure about the design scene there. It's more of a trendy city.

And yeah higuy, I've been to San Juan, Puerto Rico, and it's so beautiful! There are quite a few Puerto Rican designers, but it's not really out of the country. Still, I wouldn't mind if they went there.

I will be so happy if they go to Shanghai!

my suggestion
    cycle 9 Brasil
    Cycle 10 China/Hongkong / Shainghai
    Cycle 11 Germany

the rest should be
    the countries that Do NTM shows.
    i want them back to Paris maybe start the begining there would be awesome
    UAE , eventhough the chance are few because it's not related to Fashion and it's a muslim place so not good for Fashion or nudity stuffs.

and Australia is not a bad place for Fashion at all
    every single city in Australia have big agencies over there .Brisbane ,Melbourne ,Sidney and Pert are all awesome.
    People say Why Australia ? such a bad idea but IT's not.