Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: International Destinations

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    ^Imagine if when they went to Germany they copied some of GNTM shoots and Tyra would be like "Holler Back Heidi" but that won't happen because GNTM shoots aren't crazy enough.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

FORT Fogey
    Hm, well, now GNTM is copying ANTM shoots, so...

lol

I will seriously be SO mad if the show does not go to either Hong Kong, Mumbai, or Dubai by the time it ends. Yeah, they'll definitely go to Shanghai, but I really hope that it goes to Hong Kong, too. If the show wastes its time in Greece (even though they probably will...no offense; I mean, Greece is gorgeous and it'd be a fun cycle to watch, but they've done Europe SO much already and the fashion isn't as prevalent there as it is in other places) or Denmark...ugh, lol.

Seriously, though, a thousand people on these boards want them to go to Greece and do all these Mythological photoshoots, and, because Tyra reads these boards , she'll probably go there.
    Last edited by mayukhers112; 03-25-2007 at 11:04 AM.

ken mok already said in an asian interview that they have interest in going to hongkong or shanghai next cycle...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by adobo;2296084;
    ken mok already said in an asian interview that they have interest in going to hongkong or shanghai next cycle...
    Do you have a link?

Yayayayayay. I thought he only said Shanghai, but if he said Hong Kong, too, then...YAY!

I'd be mad if they didn't go to Greece,Brazil,India,Russia,Chi na but I think they probably will go to these places.Where else could they go I think they should go to some more European destinations or Moroccco and Maybe the Philipines.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2296094;
    Do you have a link?

Yayayayayay. I thought he only said Shanghai, but if he said Hong Kong, too, then...YAY!
    it's not available in you tube but i have watched the interview in channel v because they airing antm there...
    Last edited by Marleybone; 03-25-2007 at 01:55 PM. Reason: removed ****, it's ok to say you tube now

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by adobo;2296154;
    it's not available in you tube but i have watched the interview in channel v because they airing antm there...
    Oh, okay. Thanks for the information!

Where's laneyrachel? She knows a lot about this stuff just like IamBEAN. I remember that she thought Athens, Mumbai, Sao Paulo, and Hong Kong would be best. LANEYRACHEL COME BACK~

Guys do any of you's think Edinburgh will be a good place.I know I'm Scottish and of course I would be supporting it but I want to know what other people think.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

FORT Fogey
    I think it would be nice to do, especially because London was sucky.

FORT Fogey
    I don't think Edinburgh would be a good place for the ANTM girls. I love the city to death and I'd go back there in a heartbeat but when I went there I don't remember any kind of real fashion scene. Not to say the people didn't dress nicely or anything though. But it would've been a great place to go on kind of a side trip while they were in London, for a photoshoot or something. Sort of like that impromptu Jamaica photoshoot in C3.
    Last edited by Wiest; 03-25-2007 at 04:30 PM.