Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: International Destinations

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2295011;
    Haha, Ruairidh, I knew you'd be happy about that!
    I go to Edinburgh every summer and imagine if I was walking down the street and heard Jay saying "you better work it" and managed to take pictures of the girls,I would be so popular on FORT .I think the most likely places they could go next are India,China,Brazil,Germany, Russia,Scotland,Phillipines and I can't think of any more,hmmm.
    Last edited by Ruairidh1992; 03-24-2007 at 02:26 PM.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2295028;
    Paris or Milan, where real jobs are, besides NY.
    What about countries they haven't been to?

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    Um, I would like to say that I think the things they do (Photoshoots, challenges) overseas (all cycles) are GREAT.
    Thats why I love it so much!
    Like the Kimono, animal + kloofing, matador, elephant shoots were good to show off their culture and fashionable.

Brazil and Shanghai should be next. Their fashion is great, culture is amazing, and it should be easy to get jobs there.
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

FORT Fogey
    I agree about Shanghai; I can't wait!

And Sydney was an AMAZING choice for this cycle. Its designers are always named the ones to watch by Vogue!

FORT Fogey
    What about foreign NTM shows? So far, BNTM has gone to Paris, Milano, and Marrakech; PNTM went to HK; ScNTM went to NYC, Miami, Paris, St. Tropez, Milano, and the Alps; Norway went to NYC; Hungary went to Frankfurt and Johannesburg.

I could see BNTM going to Turkey or Dubai! lol...Morocco has very little of a fashion scene (even though the last Elite Model Look was held there), so they could go anywhere.

If ScNTM went around for another cycle they probably would've gone to London and Stonehenge.

I don't get it, why BNTM 2 went to Morocco? but the shoots were amazing there. very simple and classy.

Thailand's next top model went to Tokyo during final 5.

FORT Fogey
    Hm, interesting...I was looking at a lot of stuff about fashion weeks. This is the order in which the fashion weeks before the 2000s began:

NYC
    Paris
    Milan
    London
    Tokyo
    Barcelona
    Moscow
    Sydney
    Sao Paulo
    Johannesburg

They've covered NYC, Paris, Milano, Tokyo, London, Barcelona, Sydney, and Johannesburg (sort of; Cape Town, really, but they're in the same country). Does anyone know when HK and Shanghai FW started? And Berlin?

I know Mumbai's/Delhi's started in 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2295246;
    I agree about Shanghai; I can't wait!

And Sydney was an AMAZING choice for this cycle. Its designers are always named the ones to watch by Vogue!
    I think Melbourne is more fashionable than Sydney. But of course they are going to Sydney most of the time if you come to australia you go to Sydney. Gosh there are other places people.

FORT Newbie
    It has always bothered me why they can't just go to an international destination more than once. I wish they would revisit Paris since the initial visit was so brief(2 eliminations, methinks).

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hi_guy18;2295858;
    I think Melbourne is more fashionable than Sydney. But of course they are going to Sydney most of the time if you come to australia you go to Sydney. Gosh there are other places people.
    I used to think that, too, but I'd say Sydney edges Melbourne out just a bit because of the designers in addition to all the work that models find there.

I wonder if they'll go to Munich, Hamburg, or Berlin when they go to Germany.