Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: International Destinations

I was wondering one thing so like ANTM change to CW is it like start from Season 1 for them for CW or not
    The big brother addiction its taking over

I doubt that very much, in the website it says ANTM Cycle 8 and ANTM Cycle 7

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123;2294555;
    I was wondering one thing so like ANTM change to CW is it like start from Season 1 for them for CW or not
    There was a rumour that they were gonna renew it through it's 8th cycle, but that was wrong.
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

Yea the UPN was going to, but then it joined forces w/ the WB and that equals the CW and ANTM Cycles 7 - 50,000,000

lol i can imagine it, ANTM Cycle 50,000,000

Quote Originally Posted by Yep, that's me!;2294564;
    Yea the UPN was going to, but then it joined forces w/ the WB and that equals the CW and ANTM Cycles 7 - 50,000,000

lol i can imagine it, ANTM Cycle 50,000,000

OK i dont think that will happen maybe till Cycle 11 or 12 its doing pretty good one of the best rating shows in CW and i dont think they will just cancelled from one day to another ANTM will last longer not that long but longer than The Apperentice Hopefully
    The big brother addiction its taking over

FORT Fogey
    i time top model will make it to 15

Quote Originally Posted by IamBEAN;2294383;
    i'm part lebanese (mmm cedar trees.) so i went there all the time growing up.
    israel, which aside from tel aviv isn't that interesting, but what a city tel aviv is.
    i'll try to keep my post pertained to only 'fashion cities'!
    but, beirut is actually quite amazing in terms of their design. it's a small city (only like a million?), but lebanese designers make amazing couture gowns mmm.

i totally vote for mumbai over dubai anyday. but that could change in 10 years because dubai is a boomtown!

hmmm. i know i posted and said reykjavik, moscow, and seoul i think. those will be my picks for some time but i wont hold my breath for antm to go there.

i really found south africa's place as a destination quite questionable, solely because although i'm not saying i'm not a fan of the design there (even if it is quite miniscule on a world level.) but it just isn't a hot spot right now. or was when they went there two years back.

barcelona? i love spain, i'm a spaniard, but it certainly isn't a major city for fashion design, more so because of gaudi and his architecture work.

oh i don't know, i just hope antm maybe will go to places off the beaten path.
    beirut would be BEAUTIFUL. elie saab & all that. i was told its like the paris of the middle east. but really id LOVE for the girls to do their go sees in dubai. its filthy rich, ultra modern, & extremely sanitary & clean. besides, it would give americans a chance to see what is outside their little box.

mumbai would be ok for fashion week only. otherwise... i dread the thought of the girls doing their go sees in such horrid infrastructure. if asia is in consideration then id like to suggest taiwan.

taiwan is totally modern & has a great scenery.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2294097;
    Yes, yes, yes. I am all for India. And Dubai. And Istanbul. And HK. And Singapore. Sigh...

lol

Greece is probably wonderful, but Turkey would be 10 times more exciting.
    HK is definitely a fashion capital but singapore is more racially diverse & just as modern & fashion savvy. s'pore is blessed with having a truly multicultural society.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by pooja;2294629;
    beirut would be BEAUTIFUL. elie saab & all that. i was told its like the paris of the middle east. but really id LOVE for the girls to do their go sees in dubai. its filthy rich, ultra modern, & extremely sanitary & clean. besides, it would give americans a chance to see what is outside their little box.

mumbai would be ok for fashion week only. otherwise... i dread the thought of the girls doing their go sees in such horrid infrastructure. if asia is in consideration then id like to suggest taiwan.

taiwan is totally modern & has a great scenery.
    Yeah, Taipei is a pretty successful market nowadays!

But the design scene in Dubai isn't as booming as that of Mumbai.

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    I think ANTM should try Dubai later, its gonna grow bigger in fashion soon, and they should go when it's positively at its hottest!
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model