Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ANTM8 Ep. 3 Recap: High School Daze

Premium Member
    Fabulous as usual, Snowy.

Aww man Snowy, I don't know how to use the quote thingy. Hey watch it people, some of us are technically challenge. Outstanding job though. You make this show come alive for me. I cannot believe that Jay made that comment about Ann from cycle 3. Has anyone seen his show on the style network....omgwtf :nono he should be the last person giving any advice.
    Tommy

Love the recap, ANTM is never complete without it.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl;2272124;
    As if to illustrate, Jael and Whitney are engaged in what looks like some alien greeting to beings from the planet Zorzak—that is, they are babbling senselessly and flailing their arms as they bump tummies (it also reminds me of the odd things Sims characters used to do when you left them alone to long).

Does Not Play Well with Others

All the elegance of an elephant with the palsy.
    Great recap!
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

heather - jenah - chantal flavios2mollies's Avatar
    great!

You had me in stitches again, SnowflakeGirl. Great recap.

One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar
    great recap
    I'm the only one with braces I'm the only one with bling-bling on mah grill okay
    I have the fasion sense of a 12 year old boy.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Yay! Great recap again Snowy.
    Everytime Ann is mentioned somewhere, with regards to her ANTM days I get fond memories.
    Lets see, which high school stereotype was I... I dont fit the above but I think I was the "does not play well with others, slightly goth girl" for the first 4 years, then sold out when I was 17 and in a new school, to the cheerleader. *hangs head*

One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar
    Why don't they have the art freak or something that is my stereotype... or the gamer.
    I'm the only one with braces I'm the only one with bling-bling on mah grill okay
    I have the fasion sense of a 12 year old boy.

Great recap!

I loved the whole bit about Jaslene's shoot and Sutan!

As for high school stereotypes, I was the (unrepresented in ANTM-land) drama nerd-- with a hint of book worm

Any shoutouts to The Cure, Morrissey, and Siouxsie and the Banshees are worth 10 brownie points in my book.

And I agree about Brittany, she's becoming one to watch!
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-12-2007, 09:12 PM
  2. 03-12-2007, 01:15 AM
  3. 03-12-2007, 12:53 AM