Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Photoshot 02 - High School Cliches

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2270463;
    I love checking out the photoshoots, but all I'm getting is red Xs and right-clicking on them isn't bringing them up. Am I the only one having this problem?
    It looks like they're down at the moment.

I dislike cassandra, she has no neck, the pose doesn't work and her face is just eh. Dionne is nice but thoughs thighs.

I don't know why y'all hate Renee's picture so much! I love it.

I also really like Jaslene, Felicia, and Sarah's picture a lot.

I like renee's wacky costume but the face is yuk.
    Whitney should of left this photo was so weak.
    Sarah should of been the high school slut by the look of that photo. She looks quite good.
    Samantha is just standing there, but is not the worste.
    Natasha looks like a nature lover to me it is quite bad.
    Jael is fun but i don't see model.
    I like everything of Brittany's picture but the shirt just ruins it.
    Diana's face is quite fierce i like her photo.

caj
    FORT Regular
    Sarah looks hot in that photo!!

I loooove Brittany's photo but the outfit makes her look HUGE.
    Top Models, Clear It Out~

renee picture is not bad imo, but it's not the best..
    why are you copying me, clone?

I actually think Whitney, Brittany and Sarah had the hardest outfits to deal with.

Whitney - Wait, I thought it was rich girl at first glance! But then, maybe it's her posing. Either way, it's a hard outfit to make "mean girl" show.

Brittany - Why couldn't she just wear a toga or something?

Sarah - Riiight. Class Flirt in long jeans and shirt. Couldn't they have given her a miniskirt?

Nonetheless, my ranking goes as follows:

1) Sarah - Oh, yeah. I'll admit it. I'm biased. But almost everyone is when it comes to their favorites, right? I think she stepped up her game from last week. Kudos to her for making it work past conservative clothes.

2) Jael - Yeah, yeah. I get it. I'm biased. I know! But you have to admit she looks banging. Maybe it's not a perfect photo but it rocks!

3) Felicia - You sure that isn't Tyra up there? *blinks* I see Baby Tyra. Oooh, Tyra's got some competition! She used her body extremely well in the photo.

4) Dionne - Very photogenic. I like the way she used her body in the photo and her face is stunning although it looks a bit like last week.

5) Jaslene - Nice photograph but it's a little unfair that 2 photoshoots in a row her theme was in a similar area in term of appearance. Her death penalty was dark and this weirdo-goth-emo is dark too! I'd like to see more range.

6) Cassandra - Great body, but isn't a cheerleader supposed to be energetic? Her face looks a little tired for me.

7) Diana - Another kind of dead face. She also needs to work on positioning her body a little more.

8) Whitney - This is a nice photograph, it really is. But it's not translating the theme. It just says "snob-ish" to me. And notice I used "ish".

9) Renee - This photo sort of disappointed me since she thinks she's better than other girls. Nice body, but it says more acrobat than clown, I was expecting goofy, I guess.

10) Brittany - I don't know! There's something that bothers me about this, maybe it's the blouse?

11) Samantha - . I'll say no more.

12) Natasha - Oh please.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Quote Originally Posted by theart83;2270505;
    5) Jaslene - Nice photograph but it's a little unfair that 2 photoshoots in a row her theme was in a similar area in term of appearance. Her death penalty was dark and this weirdo-goth-emo is dark too! I'd like to see more range.
    I noticed that also. Both required essentially the same look on her face and both fit her rather rough look. I don't think there's any way she could've pulled off Sarah or Samantha's shoots.

Ugh Jaslene looks sooo manly in her picture and it's really creeping me out.

Felicia's is the bomb!