Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Photoshot 02 - High School Cliches

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    IMO, every girl had a better shot, but Natasha and Renee had the worst of the bunch. And Whitney's gets the airbrushing award, haha.
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

Jaslene and Jael, hats off for you guys.
    So impressed!

Quote Originally Posted by HansN;2274275;
    Jaslene and Jael, hats off for you guys.
    So impressed!
    That's right! Freaks and geeks FTW!
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion_Nazi;2271395;
    I think Jaslene looks like the vocalist Pete Burns from the new wave band Dead or Alive.
    I do hope you meant "pre-plastic surgery nightmare Pete Burns", not his current mutilated state.

(He completely destroyed his lips with huge implants, and now he's suing his surgeon.)

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2273030;
    The teacher's pet is like the teacher's favorite student. Usually percepted by the other classmates as a goody-too shoes, suck-up, etc. Generally they're well-behaved and very intelligent. Sometimes they get to be the teacher's assistant in a way and help out with grading papers or watching over the class when the teacher is away.

The apples are in the shoot because the teacher's pet is associated with bringing the teacher an apple every day. Another way of sucking up I suppose. Or just being friendly because they are on such good terms with the teacher. I don't think anyone actually does it though. At least, not anymore.
    Thank you very much for the explaination!
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by As-Tom;2274793;
    Thank you very much for the explaination!
    No problem.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

Freaks and Geeks representin'! Jaslene and Jael rocked this shoot!

Brittany is continuing to impress me and her closeup is nothing short of excellent!

Cassandra's is alright. Not terrible, not great.

Diana is just okay to me. Good face and expression, blah pose.

I underestimated Dionne's ability to take a good photo, so she's still a nice surprise.

While I like Felicia's photo, there are a few quibbles I had with it: her right leg looks off, I don't like her open mouth and her right boobie looks far bigger than her left (but that's probably cause she's in motion)

Aforementioned Jael and Jaslene did great. Jaslene's styling is very Galliano to me.

The best thing about Natasha's is her face, I'm lost elsewhere.

Renee's is good but not as great as it should be, given the ease of character.

Sam's: wake me from my nap

Sarah's is better than last week's but she better work her experienced magic soon or I'm gonna start calling her a deadweight.

Whitney's: eh, she looks much older than she should
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Quote Originally Posted by azngirl714;2272147;
    i dont really like jaslene..but i LOVE that photo of her. Marilyn Manson would be proud...to have her in his next video. i love weirdos.
    I totally agree! I don't like her, but she does weirdos proud!

after i read the last soul explaination, i knew that i was wrong,i thougt teachers pet more like a student who would be the teachers affair just to make her have a good point..i know now.

anyway, i think the best photo are jas and jael,,

jas really catch that weirdos style.great!!
    and jael,hot bookworm!

FORT Newbie

Cheerleader sneakers?

Those look more like skateboarder shoes to me