Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 episode Previews/Discussion *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

3/14 episode Previews/Discussion *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Makeover time and I saw that jael gets shorter hair and it's dyed black and renee gets a haircut ,and I saw brit with red hair...and something happends with Jael's family member and Brit and Renee get into a fued...(I saw some bad makeovers)...I also saw someone with wavy dark hair with red streaks..(I think it was jaslene)
    Last edited by Flipsideboy90; 03-08-2007 at 12:24 AM.

Does anyone have a pic of Renee's makeover?

it kind of looked like a smoothed out mullet....blonder

it flattered her face though, and the color is really good on her

i was hoping they'd give Brittany long hair but i guess they want her face to stand out

From what I saw:
    Jael has her hair darkened to a dark brown/red color.
    Renee has her chopped off, kinda longish in the back and shorter, but very severe in the front. Its also lighter. Whatever, take this girl down a notch or 2 please.
    Brittany was hard to tell, I think it may be more red, but that shot of her in the preview may have been pre-makeover (despite the fact that she's 'arguing' with post-makeover Renee, but editting does wonders!).
    I think the girl in the phone room with Jael when she got bad news was Diana, the girl looked way to thick to be Jaslene, and too pale. It wasn't Sara, Brittany, or Renee, so I think it was Diana. She had long, red-brown curly hair (which is a lot like mine, thus I approve!).
    Tall guys love short girls.

I'm so excited to see the makeovers, especially Tyra shocking makeover!!
    why are you copying me, clone?

does anybody has the screencap of the makeover?

We all know Tyra's 'shocking' makeover is going to be just as 'shocking' as the time she fainted in cycle 6 ... After all, we all saw her asking people to kiss her fat @ss and it was at the SAME length she always had it ... good job on that one, banks.

And Flipsideboy, how do you know Jael recieved bad news from family? Could it have been a friend? And I hope 'tragic' isnt really as tragic as tyra makes it sound.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepybum;2270693;
    And Flipsideboy, how do you know Jael recieved bad news from family? Could it have been a friend? And I hope 'tragic' isnt really as tragic as tyra makes it sound.
    Whatever it is, I hope she doesn't have to go home (or feels like she has to go home) because of it.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

I bet Jael's hamster dies or something like that. I don't think they're mean enough to share something that was really tragic to the whole entire world and ruin Jael's privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisperian;2270699;
    I bet Jael's hamster dies or something like that. I don't think they're mean enough to share something that was really tragic to the whole entire world and ruin Jael's privacy.
    They did in cycle 4 where that girl's friend died ... In the 7 sins episode

But then again you might be right, since they never disclosed who her friend was, and if they said something like Jael's AUNT died, then that would have been a little mean of tyra banks to expose her life for the sake of good tv.

Maybe someone got sick ???

Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast