Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 episode Previews/Discussion *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

it pisses me off that they are going to use jael as an experimental dolly and make her go through two hair styles to see which one actually looked good on her.

secondly, if tyra does make one of the girls go bald, then she's officially out of her mind because NONE of these girls would benefit from a bald cut (maybe with the exception of Diana because she can't get any worse). If Dionne goes bald, you know it's for suspense and another reason to kick good models off so that the plus sized girl could win

i don't want to see another bald black contestant. :T

FORT Fogey
    Great change seldom goes home right away, so Renee and Jael would be safe, if they don't do stupid things.

i Do Believe That Ms. Jay Was Talking To Natasha. If You Hear Him Say "you Gotta Work Twice As Hard Because You Ain't Go No Hair On Your Hair",tyra Thought That She Has Beautiful Big Hair And If You Notice, Natasha's Hair Is Always Invading Her Beauty Like It Did Was The Cliche' Photoshoot. I Think Jaslene Is Gonna Get A Jaeda,eva Inspired Hair Because Of Her Beautiful Bone Structure! Whitney Def. Is Gonna Get Massive Weave To Have Fuller Hair.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 03-10-2007 at 11:06 AM. Reason: the whole post does not need to be in bold type

Quote Originally Posted by thomosexual;2271957;
    i don't want to see another bald black contestant. :T
    umm..okay...I don't want to see none of these girls go bald

Nata/Renee/Donald Duck =) NinaBoBina's Avatar
    omg. no i don't think it would be natasha. it would only make her face look wider.. i'm betting the bald one's gonna be cassandra.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2271160;
    I kinda think Jael's getting eliminated next. For whatever reason the judges don't seem to like her (how she only got 8th place with this weeks picture makes no sense), and it gives them a chance to do one of their cruel eliminations. Like how they eliminated Brooke on the day she was to graduate, with this they have Jael getting what appears to be very bad news and they'll eliminate her afterwards.
    sigh, i'm getting that bad feeling too. this cycle wont be as entertaining without her

Poor brittany! She DESPERATELY needed dark hair and they just made it red?! Disgusting
    Top Models, Clear It Out~

FORT Fan
    Oh come on, no one is going bald.

Jael gets a sewn in dark brown weave and the n removes it and makes it really short.

Jaslene gets no boy cut, but a fuller version of her audition hair (w/ matching full bang)

Brittany goes longer and red

Felicia loses the beyonce hair and goes darker

Diana and Natasha get color...and maybe something

Cassandra gets weave...but not sure what kind

they got some afro curly hair extensions in the preview. Maybe someone gets a wild and curly "natural hair" weave or somthing like that.

I'm worry about Dionne now she looks very surprise there.