Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 episode Previews/Discussion *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

New preview is up at the CW website.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

They're really going to put Jael through alot in this episode. She gets that bad news and she has to go through 2 hair changes because they don't like the braided look once its done. Also someone goes bald (probably Dionne).

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2271752;
    They're really going to put Jael through alot in this episode. She gets that bad news and she has to go through 2 hair changes because they don't like the braided look once its done.
    Well damn it they better not eliminate her if they're gonna put her through that hell!
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

WAIT. Bald? Really?
    Um.....Jaslene!
    Please not Dionne. She needs the 1B30!

^Do we know for sure that someone is going bald?
    When Ms. Jay said you no longer have hair to fall back on, that could have been an exaggeration
    I think jael stands out more as a blonde and something about her with brown hair is less noticeable
    Renee's cut looks bad and brittany looks great
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2271752;
    They're really going to put Jael through alot in this episode. She gets that bad news and she has to go through 2 hair changes because they don't like the braided look once its done. Also someone goes bald (probably Dionne).
    What do you mean "braided look?" Looks like they had sewn weave into the braids and then didn't like the weave. If I were her, I would be crying too because for one, those tiny braids hurt to put in and take out! Not to mention the 8+ hours to do it.

And I'm not sure someone is really going completely bald. They could've just over dramatized the situation for a soundbite.

I think that means that someone with long hair gets it cut is all ... poor jael.
    Cant wait to see all the girls makeover's and the makeover shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde;2271871;
    What do you mean "braided look?" Looks like they had sewn weave into the braids and then didn't like the weave. If I were her, I would be crying too because for one, those tiny braids hurt to put in and take out! Not to mention the 8+ hours to do it.
    I just noticed the braiding but you're probably right. And as you said its painful so she has every right to cry about it. Changing someones hair is one thing, but putting them through actual pain and then telling them that you've changed your mind and they've got to go through more is a bit overboard. Pick the correct haristyle for them right off the bat rather than subjecting them to something like that.

FORT Fan
    just like andrea from cntm and her weaviness meltdown. too bad she doesnt get a weave, i would have liked to have seen that. the colour looked good, though. cassandra gets a straight weave, i think jaslene is getting a cut like anchal, which is unfortunate because her hair sucks.

i'm not getting a good vibe that any girl will get a good makeover.