Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 episode Previews/Discussion *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;2270366;
    it kind of looked like a smoothed out mullet....blonder

it flattered her face though, and the color is really good on her

i was hoping they'd give Brittany long hair but i guess they want her face to stand out
    They gave brittany extensions, red. She was next to jael during "the shocking news."

This episode is going to have the candy-covered nude photoshoot isn't it? That theme is totally making me think of the song Candy by Mandy Moore. Someone should make a music video to it after the episode airs. lol.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

I kinda think Jael's getting eliminated next. For whatever reason the judges don't seem to like her (how she only got 8th place with this weeks picture makes no sense), and it gives them a chance to do one of their cruel eliminations. Like how they eliminated Brooke on the day she was to graduate, with this they have Jael getting what appears to be very bad news and they'll eliminate her afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2271160;
    I kinda think Jael's getting eliminated next. For whatever reason the judges don't seem to like her (how she only got 8th place with this weeks picture makes no sense), and it gives them a chance to do one of their cruel eliminations. Like how they eliminated Brooke on the day she was to graduate, with this they have Jael getting what appears to be very bad news and they'll eliminate her afterwards.
    Oh bugger. *sighs*

I don't want Jael to leave this early. It was crappy enough that A.J. left so early last cycle, don't do this to me again! Jael is too cute! They can't take her away! Not yet! Those [FA edit]!

You may be right though. Damn it. Why was panel picking on Jael last night? Her picture was great! A lot better than some of the people who got called before her. I was hoping she'd at least make it halfway. Ugh. Who knows, maybe she'll go home because of whatever "tragic" news she receives in the phone call. Man...that really sucks.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 03-08-2007 at 10:19 PM.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

missing katarzyna. SpectralRaven's Avatar
    The funny thing about Tyralomaniac's "shocking" makeover is that it doesn't really matter; she'll just get a new weave.

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2271174;

You may be right though. Damn it. Why was panel picking on Jael last night? Her picture was great! A lot better than some of the people who got called before her. I was hoping she'd at least make it halfway. Ugh. Who knows, maybe she'll go home because of whatever "tragic" news she receives in the phone call. Man...that really sucks.
    Well I definetly don't want her to get eliminated, she's becoming my favorite contestants from any cycle. But I did think she was going to make it far until the last episode when as you said the judges started picking on her. She took a great photo and still landed near the bottom despite others having a worse picture than her.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectralRaven;2271191;
    The funny thing about Tyralomaniac's "shocking" makeover is that it doesn't really matter; she'll just get a new weave.
    What makeover does Tyra get,will she cut it all of like Tricia Helfer on CNTM and get extentions put in the next week.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Tyra's makeover is to get liposuction so that she could tell everyone to kiss her fat @ss on the Tyra show.

And about Jael getting eliminated. .. as much as I'd love to ignore it and say's that shes going to make it overseas ... I don't think she's going to last too long. It's true her picture was WAY better than Dianas (who got called third) and many others who were called before her. Judging by whats seen so far, the judges are probably going to eliminate her and say something about how she doesn't want it enough.

Fatima/Whitney/Stacy Ann TopModelFan1's Avatar
    The makeovers look terrible. I hope that isn't the shoot, it's sounds terrible. If it was 40s pinup or something, it would be OK. I hope it IS 40s/50s themed.
    Tyra, please don't shave my head.

eh to me the candy coated shoot sounds really cool...there's a lot they could do with that.

i like Renee's makeover, and i'm glad they gave Britt extensions and darkened Jaels hair, the blonde wasn't working for her. it washes her out