Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: 3/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo;2270005;
    I AM UPSET!!! And it's so dumb that I am because this is a ridiculous reality show, and of course it doesn't matter that Sam has all it takes, plus she is a Southern white girl, which have never fared well in Tyra's books. Tyra, dear, you have a problem of a racist kind. Sam was so inoffensive, but I guess it's better for her to be out of that madness that is sucking up to miss T AlmighT.
    !
    Do not agree that Tyra is racist. Sam was sent home not because she did not have potential but that she was totally not prepared to do the job. This is probably the first time she has ever been away from home and she was very uncomfortable. Still she had a job to do and that was to model and she was not doing the job. Just because she is asked to portray she is a lesbian does not mean she is a lesbian. Just because she asked to be the slutty girl does not mean she is a slutty girl. Why is she telling us she is not a lesbian or a slutty girl. I kinda have that figured out. She is being asked to protray those images not be those images. That is her job and she was not delivering, partly due to her naivete and inexperience with dealing with other people and their attitudes. If she cannot deliver the goods she cannot sell the product and is useless as a model. A models job is to sell the product and be a clothes hanger. At this point if she went to LA or New York to try modeling she would be crushed cause she is offended that people swear and run around nude. That's the biz.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by hydroswirl;2270873;
    Define "expensive" Just curious how much the camera costs ;P
    A digital SLR camera for a professional photographer can run several thousand dollars. A Kodak DCS is $4,995.00. Lenses are extra. When you buy a digital SLR camera you normally get the body and a basic lens. Becareful some times some sellers only sell the body with no lens. The price runs the gamut from $500 to $5,000 depending on what you need. Lenses also can run a similiar price range.

Loved this episode so much was happening. Looks as if the casting folks did a really great job this cycle, lots of interesting personalities.

Jaslene - in the famous words of 'Han Solo' - 'don't get cocky'. I have a signature walk and I don't have to practice. She wins one challenge and she thinks her poop don't stink. Reality check here. While she has a great look and is delivering great photos I hate her pony stepping while she walks, it looks so fake. Also if she was that good she would be in New York already with a couple of million dollar contracts not here on Reality TV. Wake up, shake yourself and work and you will be OK.

Cassandra - boring photo, knows how to deliver absolutely no expression. Boring. Needs to step up her game cause right now she does not have any.

Natasha - currently a disaster, but might end up in the biz like Ann.

Whitney - Why is she here? Her press photo is boring and makes her look fat, and my cat can do mean better then she can. Also no personality and no expression on her photos.

Jael - am loving this girl. I can see her in the biz and surviving.

Samantha - the prude. Nothing wrong with having morals but you have to learn to deal with other people and their morality. Just a fact of life. You cannot just stand there and pose and expect the picture will look good. Her lack of personality shows on her face, while beautiful she would be eaten alive in the biz if she does not toughten up. Tyra did her a kindness by sending her home.

Renee - saving the best for last. Renee does angry bitch queen very well. Too bad she cannot channel all that energy into practicing walking and posing. I don't think she understands how underwhelmed the judges feel about her looks and performance.

FORT Fogey
    Bearcata, I agree with everything you said, especially your post about Samantha.

Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;2270157;
    Jaslene (total Galliano shot) were my faves by far.
    Talk about high fashion. She doesn't do much for me in person but man, can she model or what?! To me that was the hottest shot in all of ANTM history. Most photos are average (even the supposed great shots) but that photo of Jaslene as a 'weirdo' I will always remember. I just wish she didn't complain to the judges (don't you know that never gets you anywhere?) and stop being so cocky!

I haven't had time to read the whole thread, but I had a few thoughts:

Tyra with the scarf on her hair: I love her hair straight and the current color. But every week she does this I'm just trying to figure out if she wants to look like a pirate!?!?!?

Natasha vs. Samantha: I wanted Samantha to stay over Natasha. Natasha really doesn't seem to "get" what they want from her - isn't that exactly why Kathleen got the boot in the first week!?

Renee: UGH! I want her to leave! She is so nasty toward the other girls. She seems to hate on anyone who is doing well. What was up with that rant about how they were giving HER harder assignments than everyone else...? Cry me a river....

Jael: I don't like her look at all "in person", but her photos so far are great! I'm looking forward to seeing more from her.

Jaslene: love, Love, LOVE her photos!!! Her proportions seems a little odd to me in the day-to-day parts of the show - not sure why...

I can't wait to see the makeovers next week!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2270874;
    you know that ain't happening right???
    Put your hands together and pray because if diana does get on the cover of seventeen, i'm going to puke in every store i see it. So far it looks like she has a good chance of winning ....

FORT Fogey
    Here's an idea of who might be CoverGirl of the Week: