Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ANTM8 Premiere, Pt. 2 Recap: Politics As Usual

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    great recap.
    glad to see you back snowy.
    be kind to me, or treat me mean. i'll make the most of it, i'm an extraordinary machine. (Fiona Apple)

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Yay! Even though I saw the episode, entertainment isnt complete without Snowy's recaps!

I don't know which I enjoy more, the show or Snowy's recaps. Fabulous job, I miss them when the show isn't on.

CCL
    Laugh-out-loud funny! Great job, Snowy.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Dream, dream, dream. . . Ultramarine's Avatar
    Ultimately, Jay declares that he found all the girls to be “very flat across the board today” despite trying hard on their first shoot. I myself can’t believe how lackluster most of the performances were, for a theme that revolves around such passionate topics.
    Agreed. For all of the criticism Cycle 7 got, I still can't help but believe that the girls put much more "fire" and effort into their early shoots.

Great recap!
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Newbie

Surprised

I was really surprised they eliminated Kathleen and especially so early I thought and still do she has so much potential.
    Renee is really a snot from what I have seen so far. The cutting comment she made about Jael after she won the runway competition showed her true colors as far as I am concerned.
    Jael I don't think is going to last long anyone who feels bad because they won is in my opinon not ANTM period.
    I really like Sarah she has what I call the classic beauty, and I think her attitude is right competitive but not catty like some are.
    The other girls I feel to watch out for are Brittany and Dianne.
    Scarlette

Claire/Lauren/Anya Dannysheaven's Avatar
    This is why I come to FORT, glad to see your recaps again Snow

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl;2263618;
    Tyra gets deep, tackling tough issues head-on (apply directly to your five-head!)
    Again with the cracking me up right off the bat! After 8 seasons of this same old show, I'm in awe at how you manage to keep things so hilarious and fresh. You rule, Snowy!

I totally agree with MotherSister, Snowy after all these seasons, how do you do it? You are the best part of ANTM. Keep up the good work.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast