Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ANTM8 Premiere, Pt 1. Recap: Tyrapocalypse Now

SnowflakGirl! It's good to see you back. Great recap, once again. You had me in stitches. You keep me young.

Yaay! Recaps! One of the most fun things of Top Model Go SnowflakeGirl!
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

CCL
    The best part of a new season...sorry, cycle...of ANTM is the return of your recaps, Snowy. Loved it! On to part 2.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Dream, dream, dream. . . Ultramarine's Avatar
    Entertaining and enjoyable as always!

Jaslene/Felicia-Mollie<3 Cath31's Avatar
    Great recap SnowflakeGirl !

the girl who claimed that she was going so broke from auditions that she would have to resort to selling her body—she is so broke, she apparently can’t afford a razor to shave her armpits (as evidenced in her audition tape when she lifts both arms to scratch her head).
    That made me Lol.

"I LOVE the smell of hair and make-up in the morning, it smells like ... VICTORY" - Tyra Banks

FORT Newbie
    snowflake girl, how come you gotta step on my toes in that recap?? they took that clip from my audition sooo outta context. but yes, my arms are hairy and continue to get hairier. but as im over the whole antm thing, its not really something im concerned about. thanks for the shout out giiirl!

OUTSTANDING job Snowy. Great to have you back. So SamaNtha is the beeyotch of the hour huh? I love it. Your recaps are better than the show. Do you suppose that a plus size model wannabe is going to win this year? After the first photoshoot, I am having serious doubt. Whitney dear, what the heck was that? Now on to recap number two. And Kileytk sweetie it wasn't your arms that Snowy was referring to, it was your armpits, big difference...lol...lol...lol.. .and that cannot be taken out of context....rofl.
    Last edited by mtommy33; 03-05-2007 at 04:38 PM.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kileytk;2265991;
    snowflake girl, how come you gotta step on my toes in that recap?? they took that clip from my audition sooo outta context. but yes, my arms are hairy and continue to get hairier. but as im over the whole antm thing, its not really something im concerned about. thanks for the shout out giiirl!
    If you go on a reality TV show you are fair game for discussion.

Snowy - did I mention that your recaps rock?

Oh, Snowy. You had me at Heart of Darkness, and you never let go. Brilliant start to the season!

I've loved reading all your comments, everybody. It's great to be back!

Hey Kileytk, thanks for being a good sport, both in and out of context.

Quote Originally Posted by kimanis;2264052;
    PS Wasn't Yoanna german??
    Yoanna's mother is Mexican, technically making her the first Latina to win ANTM.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-03-2007, 05:24 PM