Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Anyone's opinions change?

Anyone's opinions change?

I dont' know if I was the only one, but I had an opinion on all of the girls, and a lot of them changed after I saw the epi.

I thought Sarah was going to be interesting, fun, and a good model, but I find myself annoyed with her. She's a bit full of herself and has one freaking look.

I thought Kathleen was ugly and boring, but when you see her face-on she's beautiful, and she was HILARIOUS!

I thought Renee was going to be soo nice and pretty, but she sure has her b*tchy side! Her son is cute though.

I thought Jael was short, but apparently she's tall. I still am not a Jael fan.

I thought Dionne was going to be loud and obnoxious, but she was almost... shy?

I thought Natasha was going to be more quiet and self-reserved, but she's outgoing and really annoying to me. But I still like her as a model.

Did anyone else have their opinions change?
    "I want to talk good!" ~ Jaslene

Go Renee, Dionne, and Nata!

Dionne totally changed my mind, now i like her :/
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

Natasha changed my mind the most. I liked her at first but she's terrible at everything she deso.

FORT Fogey
    Dionne i think was a big shock to everyone, i thought she was goi to have the worst picutre but she didnt, shes really pretty, and i thought either her or felicia was goin to be the bitch, but i like felicia she is funny with the brit accent and dionne is very shy. AND WHY OH WHY isnt sam popping i need some personality from her if this doesnt change shes another nik, a great model with no personality(Jaslene might take her place if sam doesnt straighten up)

FORT Fan
    i thought the premiere would be worth watching! now....

Dionne i think was a big shock to everyone, i thought she was goi to have the worst picutre but she didnt, shes really pretty, and i thought either her or felicia was goin to be the bitch, but i like felicia she is funny with the brit accent and dionne is very shy. AND WHY OH WHY isnt sam popping i need some personality from her if this doesnt change shes another nik, a great model with no personality(Jaslene might take her place if sam doesnt straighten up)
    Remember mollie, every single girl said she was problably the girl with most personality, but guess what ?, antm made it seem like she didn't have any personality.

I'm just saying, antm editing staff is.......evil

:/
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

--
    pre-show, i just though sarah was a bit arrogant .. now she's arrogant and my favorite.

i had no clue what i expected out of renee, but i didn't expect her to be looking to fight so much.

i thought samantha would look a little more modelesque in person.

i also thought dionne would be a little more assertive ..
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.

Jael is so fragile.. I thought she'd be this season's Lisa, and she kinda is.. but I quite like her. not sure why, but I do!

Whitney seemed like a total WTF? but she's shinin' man...

Most of the african american girls who had me questioning Tyra's mental status have completely changed in my opinion, and I think they're alot more interesting and attractive now. I like Dionne!

i thought Natasha was going to be awesome, but she's kind of argumentative for a mail order bride... Diana is just GORGEOUS! which was how I felt about her before.. Brittany and Samantha are VERY strong, but I have no idea why Cassandra is there. Sarah seems like the blonde Elyse with far less talent... Surprised how unpleasant Renee is, I would like to say her desperation to win is getting the better of her, but no, I think she's just evil.

Favs: Jael (who probably won't last, sadly) Brittany, Kathleen (couldda watched her forever!) and Diana!
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

FORT Fogey
    ...Kathleen was so sweet i thought she was going to be like Camille, i dislike jael more i dont like voice and she has bad teeth, Natasha i didnt like her preshow and i dont liek her even more, but she is pretty at times, Brittany was kinda boring and i didnt get anything from her that would make me remember her, jaslene is perfect but not my favorite right nwo i need more pcitures

FORT Fan
    I think my opinion on felicia changed the most. She had alot more potential in the episode than her preview pictures.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast