Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Anyone's opinions change?

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar
    Dionne really surprised me for this cycle. I absolutely detested her pre-show, but now she's starting to dawn on me, after delivering two great photos in a row.

And I used to love Jaslene, but now I dislike her, after seeing her hideous walk time after time, and her over the top skinniness.

Before the show, I thought Renee was gorgeous and would be in the top 3 or something. After the show started, she was like, the world's greatest bitch ever, and now I hate her. She's still gorgeous, though.

I know, I know. My opinions change a lot... especially from preshow. Hell, they change a lot during the show too.

Like more: Sarah, Natasha (*gasp*), Diana, Brit, Dionne, Jael (I didn't even know it was possible!)
    Like the same: Felicia
    Like less: Renee (obviously), Jaslene (so overrated)
    screw meaning.

Do you think they would ever crown a winner based on looks/photos who the audience actively hates? (Yes Renee, I'm looking at you). Sincere question.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2281143;
    Do you think they would ever crown a winner based on looks/photos who the audience actively hates? (Yes Renee, I'm looking at you). Sincere question.
    I doubt it.... It is a reality show after all, and personality counts for a lot in the competition (e.g. Melrose and Caridee)

For me, Brittany wasn't on my radar to begin with but now she's like the force to be reckoned with on photoshoots. At the rate she's going this early on, she'll be the next Yaya and Nnenna for challenge wins. However, I can't really see her winning... i don't know why

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2281143;
    No but they should if that person is the best model. This isn't like other reality shows where if someone wins the public will be able to determine how successful they are. So going by public popularity will get them nowhere.

My opinion of Sara from the first few episodes to the last one changed drastically. I think once she realised that being a photographer isn't necessarily going to help her in front of the camera (her going on and on about knowing how it works annoyed me), she comes across a very nice person.
    Renee had my sympathy for about 2 minutes she talked about doing it for her son but now, I absolutely can't stand her. What a jealous, whiny hypocrite!!

funny, i thought dionne would have the personality that renee actually has and renee to have the personality that dionne actually has
    but it went the other way around
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789