Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Anyone's opinions change?

I thought Diana was bland. After the premiere I started to see something in her. Her tomb-raider-like photo might look plain but she's got the potential. Love Samantha too, just that she needs more air-time !!!!

I thought Dionne was a little scary, but now I think she's a little refined, and boring.

I have loved Jael from the start. But it's funny that most people didn't like her preshow now do. I'm not saying you can't change your opinion, but it just goes to show, you can't judge a book by it's cover.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbucksLover;2263501;
    I thought Dionne was a little scary, but now I think she's a little refined, and boring.

I have loved Jael from the start. But it's funny that most people didn't like her preshow now do. I'm not saying you can't change your opinion, but it just goes to show, you can't judge a book by it's cover.
    I think many people like Jael even pre-show. Look at the number of posts her has got

True, FBhang.

Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;2263502;
    I think many people like Jael even pre-show. Look at the number of posts her has got
    That's true although alot of the pre show posts were negative, so it wasn't just a bunch of praise. That's changed since the first ep and now most of them since are people that like her.

Quote Originally Posted by StarbucksLover;2263501;
    I didn't watch the promo or any of the previews before the premiere of Cycle 8, so I didn't have any expectations or assumptions about the girls. I did think Jael had the coolest look, but I didn't really think anything of her personality until I saw the show. Only then did I go watch the promo video. And this is what I don't get, Jael acts the same in the promo as she does on the show, so why were people so turned off to her at first but like her so much now? She's given the exact same impression every time I've seen her: Genuinely friendly and fun-loving, but totally wacky. I like her a lot so far, I'm just surprised that people who didn't like her before the premiere really like her now, because she seems the same.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

my opinion of cassandra changed..she is pretty high fashion. my opinion of dionne also changed--that girl cant stop talking!! i thoguht she was going to be like the girl with the attitude or something haha. and i reallyy like ms. ty-ty baby look alike! haha
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    Well...

Renee: Her personality is like a fusion of Camille and Noelle; but her looks are like Ann and an angel from heaven. What a shame...
    Cassandra: She is just funnier and better than I expected, loves her.
    Jaslene: All I have to say is......YOU BETTER WORK!
    Diana: I like her better, but she still needs work.
    Whitney: I sorta like the personality, but I expected a little more.
    Sarah: What a gorgeous girl..a combo of Catie and Megg. Still don't like her
    Jael: So sweet....mollie and meggs love child, love her heart an spirit.
    Samantha: Love...just love, hope she's here for a long time!
    Dionne: Not bad Miss Thang...you just need to soften up.
    Kathleen: Why must such a funny girl (almost beating Dani) go home so soon. *weeps*
    Brittany: I see potential...but also sense this akwardness.
    Felicia: I like, but she needs to bring it more!
    Natasha: haha, what a lady. Eliminate her or Renee before we have any death certificates issued.
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

Fatima/Whitney/Stacy Ann TopModelFan1's Avatar
    Brittany: Same, she's OK
    Cassandra: I like her a little bit more.
    Diana: Not one of my faves anymore. She's very bland, and her first photo wasn't good.
    Dionne: I like her more. She photographs very well.
    Felicia: Same, don't like her
    Jael: I like her more, she just needs to tame her look.
    Jaslene: Same, don't like her.
    Kathleen: She was one of my original favorites, I'm sad to see her gone.
    Natasha: I used to like her, now I find her annoying and intolerable.
    Renee: I like her more, she's one of my new favorites
    Samantha: Same, LOVE HER!
    Sarah: I like her more, she's one of my favorites
    Whitney: I like her WAY more. She has great presence and personailty, but she lacks pictorally.
    Tyra, please don't shave my head.

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2263766;
    I didn't watch the promo or any of the previews before the premiere of Cycle 8, so I didn't have any expectations or assumptions about the girls. I did think Jael had the coolest look, but I didn't really think anything of her personality until I saw the show. Only then did I go watch the promo video. And this is what I don't get, Jael acts the same in the promo as she does on the show, so why were people so turned off to her at first but like her so much now? She's given the exact same impression every time I've seen her: Genuinely friendly and fun-loving, but totally wacky. I like her a lot so far, I'm just surprised that people who didn't like her before the premiere really like her now, because she seems the same.
    That's exactly my point, The Last Soul.