Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3/7 Episode Previews/Discussion *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa6745;2263837;
    I don't think so Amanda C3 got like 4 episodes named after her and more like 50 % chance than 99.9% you're wrong. I mean the girls that get lots of airtime are not necessary to be one who will be leaving.
    true, the girls who get a lot of airtime aren't necesarilly leaving, but the girl who gets the crappy know-it-all edit never wins. and some may argue eva was a know-it-all, but i'd say she was a misunderstood witch. sarah brags and always butts into converstaions, she's not going to win, i promise.

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen;2264285;
    true, the girls who get a lot of airtime aren't necesarilly leaving, but the girl who gets the crappy know-it-all edit never wins. and some may argue eva was a know-it-all, but i'd say she was a misunderstood witch. sarah brags and always butts into converstaions, she's not going to win, i promise.
    It's true that girls who receive a lot of air time go soon because in cycle 6 Kari didn't receive that much airtime in the first couple episodes, but she was the third one elliminated.

Also, I agree that Sarah is not going to win. I think her experience will carry her far, but I'd be willing to bet that she won't win.

I saw the preview for this episode again after watching ANTM again last night. This is what happened:

-The girls do a runway teach with Ms Jay on a "Track & Field" field. (Walking on the straight lines that separate each runner's lanes)
    -The girls participat ein a Prom-themed fashion show at a school. It looks very difficult, girls have to stop at certain points on the runway. Very confusing.
    -Jaslene makes the most mistakes.
    -Sarah was wearing a red dress with two long things covering her boobs that go down to her waist. Both her boobs fell in between the audience and flashed everyone. Several guys got horny and started cheering.
    -During the photoshoot:
    ~Cassandra was a cheerleader with pom-poms and was shown jumping and doing a pose.
    ~Brittany was the valedictorian/scholar and was wearing a graduation robe and tassel hat.
    ~Jael was the nerd, wearing thick-rimmed glassesin front of a chalkboard.
    -Jaslene was shown crying a lot to her mom saying how she's "a time bomb ready to explode."

Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by hydroswirl;2266029;
    I saw the preview for this episode again after watching ANTM again last night. This is what happened:

-The girls do a runway teach with Ms Jay on a "Track & Field" field. (Walking on the straight lines that separate each runner's lanes)
    -The girls participat ein a Prom-themed fashion show at a school. It looks very difficult, girls have to stop at certain points on the runway. Very confusing.
    -Jaslene makes the most mistakes.
    -Sarah was wearing a red dress with two long things covering her boobs that go down to her waist. Both her boobs fell in between the audience and flashed everyone. Several guys got horny and started cheering.
    -During the photoshoot:
    ~Cassandra was a cheerleader with pom-poms and was shown jumping and doing a pose.
    ~Brittany was the valedictorian/scholar and was wearing a graduation robe and tassel hat.
    ~Jael was the nerd, wearing thick-rimmed glassesin front of a chalkboard.
    -Jaslene was shown crying a lot to her mom saying how she's "a time bomb ready to explode."

Can't wait.

Interesting.....
    thanks for the info hydroswirl, I really want to watch this episode.
    why are you copying me, clone?

--
    i'm so sick of these ridiculous photoshoots ..
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.

^Ugh, who isn't?
    They may be entertaining to watch, but not all that fashionable.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Which is generally the idea of a TV show to entertain people,I know its a modeling show but I don't think most viewers watch it for the modeling they watch it for the humour,the bitchin and seeing what these girls have to do next.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

nobody should deny that, as entairtaiment is great but as a fashion show it's crap
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    I remember before joining this forum I thought that ANTM girls were the best models in the industry,boy was I wrong!!!
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2266309;
    Which is generally the idea of a TV show to entertain people,I know its a modeling show but I don't think most viewers watch it for the modeling they watch it for the humour,the bitchin and seeing what these girls have to do next.
    That's the thing, though: Tyra claims to be searching for a supermodel-in-the-making and challenges them with photoshoots and whatnot. That's what it started out as in the first two/three cycles; a fashion/modeling show first, reality show second.

What is has become now is what you're saying and all us fashion people (who make up a good chunk of the viewers) want the show that it was when it first began. Now, it is so far beyond a genuine modeling competition, all that's left is the petty entertainment of a silly, unrealistic photoshoot. Skydiving CoverGirls, anyone?
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast