Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 64

Thread: 3/7 Episode Previews/Discussion *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

  1. #31
    FORT Fogey Travisio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,422
    Hahaha Sarah's boobs pop out. That's funny. And then at judging you know Tyra will be all, "Sarah, as a model, you really need to keep your boobs in check. Don't give me any excuses. When I was 17 and in Paris, my boobs were flying everywhere on the runway, but I still kept them in my shirt."

  2. #32
    count to ten. nightfall_realm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    over the ocean lyk omg.
    Posts
    915
    Um, CariDee's boobs fell out on the runway! And she ended up winning the whole freaking competition!
    screw meaning.

  3. #33
    We're hot,babe! lisa6745's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,007
    Quote Originally Posted by housemouse;2263764;
    ^^
    In the tradition of ANTM, that gives her a 99.9% chance of being the one sent home next week.

    Yay that it's Sarah !
    I don't think so Amanda C3 got like 4 episodes named after her and more like 50 % chance than 99.9% you're wrong. I mean the girls that get lots of airtime are not necessary to be one who will be leaving.

  4. #34
    katarzyna~ A11Y7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,664
    Quote Originally Posted by Travisio;2263787;
    Hahaha Sarah's boobs pop out. That's funny. And then at judging you know Tyra will be all, "Sarah, as a model, you really need to keep your boobs in check. Don't give me any excuses. When I was 17 and in Paris, my boobs were flying everywhere on the runway, but I still kept them in my shirt."
    Oh gosh, I know.

  5. #35
    Hi! hydroswirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    259
    The girls who have the episode named after them are more than likely to be in the Bottom 2, because it's named after their ****-ups. So ya, expect Sarah in the Bottom 2.

  6. #36
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    15,826
    I think whether or not it hurts Sarah's standing in the competition depends on how she handles it. When it happened to CariDee she just kept going and didn't let it interrupt the flow of her walk - sort of like an actor who manages to stay in character when something unexpected happens on stage. She ended up getting a lot of praise for how she handled it because they all understood that boobs do pop out sometimes.

  7. #37
    FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Scotland,I'm Cold
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,867
    I think who-ever's breast's will come out could get critisized a lot because it's at a high-school and I noticed a few teenage boy's in the promo and I'm sure that they'll blow it out of proportion because they're breast's were exposed to teenagers even if they couldn't help it.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

  8. #38
    FORT Fan roni_brooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    187
    omg if their photoshoot is to be some highschool stereotype, then thats just a tad lame. all their doing now is like taking the persona of something instead of showing their own modeling abilities, to some extent its almost like acting! does anyone agree with me on this? i mean <b>sure</b> sometimes you have to show a story and whatnot but they overdo it sometimes...

    in cycle 1 they did alot of thier photoshoots infront of a gray background..and that is so highfashion to me. ahh
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

  9. #39
    *~A.J.~*~Jael~* The Last Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Age
    27
    Posts
    795
    Quote Originally Posted by roni_brooke;2264030;
    omg if their photoshoot is to be some highschool stereotype, then thats just a tad lame. all their doing now is like taking the persona of something instead of showing their own modeling abilities, to some extent its almost like acting! does anyone agree with me on this? i mean <b>sure</b> sometimes you have to show a story and whatnot but they overdo it sometimes...
    Yes, I agree with you. It is like acting, and yes they do overdue it on ANTM.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

  10. #40
    FORT Regular housemouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    80
    Originally Posted by housemouse
    ^^
    In the tradition of ANTM, that gives her a 99.9% chance of being the one sent home next week.

    Yay that it's Sarah !

    Quote Originally Posted by lisa6745;2263837;
    I don't think so Amanda C3 got like 4 episodes named after her and more like 50 % chance than 99.9% you're wrong. I mean the girls that get lots of airtime are not necessary to be one who will be leaving.
    lisa, lisa, lisa. Let me dream a bit; no need to squash my hopes.

    It's a toss-up on who bugs me more - the beautiful blonde (and pre-show fave) who turned out to be a weepy, catty biatch, or the bland blonde who thinks she knows everything about fashion and who apparently enjoyed some success pre-ANTM but fails to deliver here.

    I'd be happy to see either one go next week. Or ~double joy!~ BOTH!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.