Swirls haven't been "fierce" since second grade, so I don' t know what the photoshop people are thinking. "Oooh! Cheesy effects are edgy!"
The girls are gorgeous and full of potential, but I agree it was a really disappointing week- almost all of them just kind of stood there in the shot, letting the props and costume do the work for them. Boring!
1. Brittany- Not my favorite as far as her look- I just don't really get it- but at least she sold the photo, gave it that uppity air.
2. Jaslene- Another one who actually gave it some personality. And I think she's totally gorgeous, although I'm afraid her cleft chin could lead to at least one really bad shot later on.
3. Renee- Girlfriend needs to CHILL OUT, but she's a beauty, and this photo is more exciting than some others.
4. Felicia- Another beautiful girl- she could do really well. Lame idea for a "political shoot"- getting married to a mannequin?
5. Samantha- She looks great, but isn't expressing much.
6. Cassandra- They couldn't come up with a better political issue than "I enjoy hamburgers?" I guess her angles are nice, though.
7. Dionne- Her face is fierce, but not in this picture.
8. Natasha- She really is a beauty. But again, not doing anything but standing there.
9. Jael- Like her a lot. Boring photo.
10. Whitney- Love her! Want to see her go really really far! Stunning! Girlfriend needs to find the camera.
11. Kathleen- Not the worst photo, but if you're so clueless you don't know where fur comes from, or what it means to be anti-fur... no, I don't want to be mean here... So I'll just say I don't think she was ready for this.
12. Diana- Pretty girl, lame photo.
13. Sarah- She could do really well in this competition, but not if her shots don't get any better than this. What was she thinking?