AVATAR BY A11Y7
so who got cut? (who is out?)
don't like the photoshopping on the photos
I'm not even going to bother doing a ranking since I felt so disappointed by this photoshoot. No one really bought "it".
Jaslene did best but still so-so. Renee, Dionne and Sam did well too.
All the girls did was jsut stand around in their shoots. The above only did well because of their faces.
i heaven't watched the episode yet so i'm voting for potential not for like-ness
Renee, Felicia and Jaslene owns it! the rest if just horrible, i'm rooting for Samantha but i think Jaslene will be my new favourite
let's see if i change my mind after watching the episode, i feel in love with Melrose before watching the show, she was just stunning on the pictures, then i watched and my mind changed a bit, i still think it's better to look at the pictures and then look and the person itself
Ugh... they ruin the pictures by adding the photoshop effects,
but fortunately, it looks quite illusory...
Anyway, my order:
1. Jaslene... gorgeous photo! But on my opinion, if she did a little more strong, it'll be perfect!
2. Renee... I love this picture and it can go into the fashion magazine
3. Dionne... very intensive , but the effect made the photo......
4. Samantha... I see the 100%passion on her face, but the body...just 20& but I still love Samantha.
5. Felicia... she looks pretty and a bit dollish in the photo. However she should put a little more passion.
6. Sarah... The face is faultless, looks like...... (I forget the name, it's an actress), but the body, I don't feel the penitentiary
7. Brittany... classical face but looks like a wax figure here
8. Cassandra... good~ but the face... a bit weird
9. Natasha... great body and very beautiful, but that's not eough to be a model and she looks quite boring in the photo, but I believe that she has a lot of potential.
10. Diana... looks like the 'unimportant person' in the action film, she can do better.
11. Jael... the body language is alright, but the face...
* Both of Kathleen and Whitney have potential and the look, but not sure that is a model.
Last edited by ~Just_Illusion~; 03-01-2007 at 09:23 AM.
"I think the experience is much more than the prize"Heather
I liked the idea, but as always with ANTM, they managed to go bad I think it’s unfair for some girls to work with very much props and body language while others work with few and have to rely on emotion more. Sure, as top models they should master both, but it’s their first shoot, and I don’t think the playing field is really even.
Brittany: I think did a good job, but she could look even more snobbish.
Cassandra: I think her face is flat, but I like it more than her pre-show pictures
Diana: Like the body, bland face
Dionne: A great shot
Felicia: Why couldn’t they get a male model??? I think she looks to model-y and not evoking the feelings you normally should feel on your wedding day
Jael: Like the body, not the face
Jaslene: Good strong pose and face. I like this one! My favourite!
Kathleen: She looks a little like Bre IMO. Not a good shot for me
Natasha: They could have done more with this picture. I like her face and her pose though
Renee: Is it just me that see Lindsay Lohan? She looks good, but a bit bland.
Samantha/Whitney: No passion at all. Same as for Felicia
Sarah: Why dress her in black against a dark wall? She looks good though.
3.Jaslene-if it wasnt for the crappy props....
2.Dionne-i just like the way her bodys positioned.
1.Brittany-Her photo was all kinds of fierce.
I'm sorry to see Kathleen go, she seemed to have alot of potential, her picture wasn't all that bad either.
What was up with Diana's pic, she was pro gun and they gave her what 2 little water pistols, and the pic they chose, i'm sure she had much better shots. And the swirling effect was horrible.
The photo's were okay could be better but it as afterall the first photoshoot, though cassandra's and Dionne's were very beautiful.
Nice to know, impossible to forget
Maybe not passionate but I thought the lesbian wedding shot was quite tender. I liked it and Jaslene's and Britanny's (looking like an old-fashioned matron, but in a good way). And that was about it. I agree with others about the effects - very stupid.Originally Posted by so into you;2260577;
“When you're with someone, you put up with the stuff that makes you lose respect for them. And that is love.” —Erin, The Office
"If you're obsessed with TV, why don't you keep up with it in a timely way?!" - Mindy, The Mindy Project