Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spoilers That Were Wrong (**No Current Spoilers, Please!)

FORT Fan
    Shouldn't they have called these not spoilers, but things people make up, aka lies?

FORT Regular
    well,that would be pretty much the same thing,since people believed these were spoilers at first

I think People who told us about Sam leaving might got some clue like She does not go far.

I heard a false spoiler that cassandra would be in the bottom 2 4 times before being eliminated
    it only took her once
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

FORT Newbie
    I remember a cycle 6 spoiler where some user was so sincere about the final four (it was around the final 6 stage) as she had direct information from one of the producers.

She got the top four contestants correctly but the order that she had them elimnated was wrong. She said Jade would place 4th although she took a great picture, Sara was final 3 and the final two were Joanie and Danielle with Joanie winning.

She also claimed that the final runway show had an "Ancient Temples" theme to it.

Anyone remember that one?

Cassandra's friend's spoiler might be fake?

i mean she indicated that Cassandra would stay long. and it proves wrong today!
    The real original AMERICAN IDOL KELLY CLARKSON's new single NEVER AGAIN is now availlable on ITUNES !!!!

Have you guys ever thought that producers and staff of the cw and antm plant fake spoilers everywhere on the web?
    That's normal to do, because people always start to talk about who is winning or who is going home, and suddenly someone really KNOWS who's winning, and therefor, they use people to plant fake information to confuse viewers
    They do that everywhere

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123