Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers That Were Wrong (**No Current Spoilers, Please!)

Cookiez and I know about this girl.

So I just signed up for FoRT, and I was looking at a thread that was talking about the finale of Cycle 7. It wasn't the discussion thread, it was the speculation thread. So this girl (I think her username was XOBRITNEYSPEARSOX) cooked up this fake spoiler that Melrose won. She said she was an intern for Us Weekly, and she also said that she saw an upcoming issue on a desk or something. There was supposedly a cover story on Melrose, and it was talking about how she won and stuff.

Cookiez and I.... we fell for it hook, line, and sinker! We were so sad because we were CariDee fans. And then when I started to believe it wasn't true, the girl kept coming back and putting more spoilers. It made me believe them all over again. I was glad to see she was wrong.

I remember a spoiler about there being a shoot in C7 that would be shot by Bruce Weber and he remembered Anchal from her thing in Vogue Paris.

Dream, dream, dream. . . Ultramarine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Travisio;2259715;
    I remember a spoiler about there being a shoot in C7 that would be shot by Bruce Weber and he remembered Anchal from her thing in Vogue Paris.
    I remember that, and that she was somehow sort of favored at the shoot!

Dream, dream, dream. . . Ultramarine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2259662;
    Cookiez and I know about this girl.

Cookiez and I.... we fell for it hook, line, and sinker! We were so sad because we were CariDee fans. And then when I started to believe it wasn't true, the girl kept coming back and putting more spoilers. It made me believe them all over again. I was glad to see she was wrong.
    You weren't the only ones! I fell for it too and was sooo relieved it wasn't true!

will never forget the one where it had been said that naomi campbell was gonna take over the antm productions and tyra's job as the host.

That Samantha was in the bottom two with Kathleen, and that Samantha had an issue with being part of the lesbian photoshoot.

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2260765;
    That Samantha was in the bottom two with Kathleen, and that Samantha had an issue with being part of the lesbian photoshoot.
    Haha yeh Samantha was actually cool with gay marriage.

I recall that Sam was eliminated because the photo shot was to be in the nude and that she refused.

I see some people are still looking to Wiki for spoilers............

^
    haha i really thought sam is going first but I'm happy because the girl is so gorgeous.

was so affraid that Sam was the first to be elimunated. Omg, she is so hot, my favorite, I'm only hoping she will spice up her personality more for Tyra!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast