Page 1 of 47 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Yahoo! Previews: Cycle 8

FORT Fogey

Yahoo! Previews: Cycle 8

So have people seen the new previews yet? I went digging through old threads and couldn't even find the link. Anyway, here's the current page:

America's Next Top Model - Yahoo! TV

Just click on the TV on the right for the current clips. IMHO, the bootcamp looks over-the-top stupid.

I have seen them from Youtube before but with lower quality.Ok what i got from those clips.

A: Natasha looks so good
    B: Cassandra does't not look like a lizard woman like fourfour says.
    C: Kathleen is so funny , i love her.
    D: I bet this cycle will be like another crappy cycle we used to watch from C4-C7
    But I still watch it because I love modelling thing.

The sound is not working for me Am I the only one having that problem? When I put the sound louder it automaticly (sp?) goes to mute It doesn't matter since you can too watch them on youtube But I don't know if people will post all the previews through the season on youtube

And I too think this season will be just another bad season
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

FORT Fogey
    How are you guys saying the word "Youtube" so many times without being dinged by FORT? lol why me

^FoRT now allows mention of YouTube. John mentions it in the Announcements part of the site. If you don't wanna look back, here's what he said:
    After discussion with the staff, we've made a slight change in our rules regarding the mention of YouTube. Previously, we did not allow links OR mention of the site, due to the issue of copyright.

However, we've decided that it's up to the networks to control their copyright material on YouTube, and not our job to police it. Because of this, here's the new rule:

We WILL allow discussion of YouTube material, and posting about it, from this point forward. HOWEVER, we will NOT allow links to the material (just as before). If you want to talk about commercials being up on YouTube, go for it. But again, no links.

If you have any questions regarding this change in policy, please post it here, or PM one of the mods (names are in red), and we'll be happy to discuss it.

Thank you!

The boot camp thingie concept simply sucks. What's with Tyra shouting at the girls like a military leader? It's nothing to do with fashion.
    It seems C8 will continue to be another season starring nice girls but silly photoshoot concepts.

I already figured it's probrably going to be just another cycle like the last one I might be really excited and hopefull.. But I think the girls are just another bunch of changeless hamsters (I haven't seen the next Mollie Sue, yet) But it's fun to form teams, and see the drama and the (crappy) challanges and photoshoots You're right bootcamp has nothing to do with fashion, but it's entertaining I think
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxam;2251470;
    How are you guys saying the word "Youtube" so many times without being dinged by FORT? lol why me
    Thanks, CrossingGuard, for posting that! This is a fairly recent change, Maxam, so as long as you don't post any links to you tube you'll be fine.

I'm sorry about mentioning that but yeah i hate the idea of boot camp thing it's so lame.

FORT Fogey
    New preview is up--looks like Sam is having trouble playing the "high school slut" in her photo shoot.

Page 1 of 47 1234567891011 ... LastLast