Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Yahoo! Previews: Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2268689;
    Natasha could go since she has a bad walk and can't really take directions all that well.
    Maybe. Diana is safe till atleast Top 8. Jael is half black. Sarah will stick around based on her potential. Renee and Natasha are the prime targets. I can't see Brittany leaving nor Samantha, but now I don't know...

I dont think Natasha is going anywhere...
    When they got rid of Kathleen they got rid of alot of personality. Natasha is just the same so I dont think they'd do it twice in a row.
    Even though Renee is the bitch she might end up like Monique.
    So Id say Renee or Samantha.

Quote Originally Posted by hydroswirl;2268675;
    Edit: Actually, I think it's the latter. Watching it again, notcie Samantha says "At first I wasn't very excited..." and then it stops. So she probably gets into it and starts feeling it. And it makes Renee jealous because she probably thinks she could've been sexier. Bleh, I gope so.
    Renee sounded like she was on the verge of tears when she said that it was so easy being sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;2268797;
    Renee sounded like she was on the verge of tears when she said that it was so easy being sexy.
    Man that is going to look odd.

"It's so easy to be sexy!" *sobs* "What's wrong with her? Why doesn't she know how to be a slut?"
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;2268797;
    I re-watched, it could just be that her voice is really whiny, but IMO she did sound a bit upset.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2268689;
    Natasha could go since she has a bad walk and can't really take directions all that well.
    I doubt it, remember Shandi and her "walk" we all know Tyra loves a canvas to work with...

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yep, that's me!;2269000;
    I doubt it, remember Shandi and her "walk" we all know Tyra loves a canvas to work with...
    We also know that Tyra ain't no Picasso either,what is the name of the last girl on ANTM who has become a supermodel,there's just so many.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Quote Originally Posted by Yep, that's me!;2269000;
    Shandi was entirely a blank slate, she didn't think much of herself which is different from Natasha who thinks she's better than everyone else and obviously thinks her walk is amazing just by how she walked into the judging in the audition episode.

^LOL, that was sooo funny to watch btw

FORT Fogey
    New preview is up (link is on first page). Man, it looks like they're only doing one preview per episode now. Boo. This one is about plus-sized power.