Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Yahoo! Previews: Cycle 8

She should know they aren't going to let them play roles that they know (or that the judges guess that they know). It's why Jael is a nerd, that's completely different from who she is so it tests how versatile she and the rest of the contestants are.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2267808;
    She should know they aren't going to let them play roles that they know (or that the judges guess that they know). It's why Jael is a nerd, that's completely different from who she is so it tests how versatile she and the rest of the contestants are. You've got to wonder if the reason Renee gets mad is because she bombs in her shoot.
    Jael looks so cute as the nerd. I can't wait to see how she embraces that character.
    Last edited by The Last Soul; 03-06-2007 at 07:35 PM.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2267808;
    She should know they aren't going to let them play roles that they know (or that the judges guess that they know). It's why Jael is a nerd, that's completely different from who she is so it tests how versatile she and the rest of the contestants are.
    That's right, that's why they made Samantha a slut. They're trying to test their limits, obviously they thought that renee would be a good slut so they didn't make her the slut. They're challenging them. I can't see the video, but I do think Renee is overreacting. But I still think she's gorgeous and she's my favorite.

nah i think they saw that Sam has that "devilish" look that ms. Jay was talking about so they put her there.

Renee really looks like a prom queen and that's how her hair looked so i bet that is hers.

Cassandra totally seems like the cheerleader type and Jael does seem kind of dorky.

i think they do their best to place the girls

Natasha looks like a prom queen moreso than anyone else. Jael acts kind of goofy sure, but that's not really what a dork is. Dorks really reserved and try to stay away from people alot of the time. She doesn't seem anything like that as she seems very outgoing.

ANTMAddict!
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2267796;
    In both cases it wouldn't make sense (although I agree that its likely one of those 2 reasons why she's mad). If Samantha doesn't do well she should be happy because its making the competition easier. And you've got some real emotional problems if you're mad because you can't be a slut in a shoot.
    I don't know ya'll. I think she is cool with acting like a "slut"... I think it is getting edited to the point we think she is totally incapable of being a slut. I'm sure she pulls it off. She's a stunner!

Poor girl, lesbian then slut!
    However Felicia is a cow and Renee just makes me laugh!

Where's the preview?
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

The only reason I can see Renee crying is that she got something conservative, like a preppy girl, and failed miserably. And when she saw what an "easy" topic Samantha got and how she wasn't rocking it, it pissed her off.

Or maybe that was the thing they mentioned in the preview, where one girl gets jealous of another's gril's praise. Maybe Samantha ends up rocking it by the end, and Renee gets pissed.

A white girl is going home this week (they can't have two blacks in a row; especially the first 2), so this is really making me nervous. (For Samantha of course.)

Edit: Actually, I think it's the latter. Watching it again, notcie Samantha says "At first I wasn't very excited..." and then it stops. So she probably gets into it and starts feeling it. And it makes Renee jealous because she probably thinks she could've been sexier. Bleh, I gope so.

I love Samantha more now, the whole "Last week I was a lesbian, this week I'm a h*e, so much fun!" made me laugh. It's exactly how I would've responded. Oh Samantha, how I love you. ;P
    Last edited by hydroswirl; 03-07-2007 at 09:08 AM.

Natasha could go since she has a bad walk and can't really take directions all that well.